• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hamachi Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Year7Class1

Land Snail
Years
  • I don't think if it's allowed here in Pokemon Community. But I'm really bored and I think it's a good idea to play Pokemon Emerald with you. Now that I know that pirated (if that's how you call it) game is involve, you can delete this thread. Please give your network name or I will give you my network name if you reply.

Or is it a good idea to post network names here continuously? So that everyone would enjoy. I know it's not permitted, just trying.

Years
  • I think you know where I'm going to go with this :(

But, I'll just close the thread rather than delete it, so if anyone is interested in playing over a Hamachi connection with you, they can give you a VM/PM. In the future though, if you think a thread you want to post is against the rules, maybe you should ask a staff member first, since we're all happy to help. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back