• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

pkmin3033

Guess who's been buying more video games? Yup. Finish the ones I have? Blasphemy!

Alright, so I bought a £25 PSN network voucher last week, but I held off on buying what I planned to get because I wanted to see if anything else went on sale. Nothing did, so I picked up Axiom Verge on the Vita, and the Trine trilogy on the PS4.

Axiom Verge I have wanted for ages, but I refused to buy it until it came out on Vita. Trine just looks fun and three games for £12 is pretty damn good. Although god knows when I'll actually play them considering I got Sophie the other day and Atelier games are always a big deal for me...like, the biggest deal, if there isn't a Disgaea or Neptunia title around.

Oh, and Amazon charged me for and dispatched my Kirby: Planet Robobot amiibo edition yesterday...on day of release. God damnit. You're supposed to deliver on day of release!

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • My wife got me a Father's Day gift for me, she got me The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD. She got me the amiibo bundle.

This one
    Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • A couple of reservations for me. The Last Hope still left a bad taste in my mouth, but Star Ocean is one of the few JRPG Space Opera series out there (might be the only) so I still have faith that SO5 will be a step in the right direction for the series. Aside from the ridiculous title, I've liked what I've seen so far.

Also reserved SRW OG: The Moon Dwellers for PS4. Said I was gonna wait for the Asian version, which has English subtitles, but I can't. Now I'm gonna end up buying both of them, but seeing as I'm that big of a fan, it's not too bad.

I'm still up in the air on Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Two of my favorite franchises (though I get no vibes from either) but I'm not too fond of the whole Jpop angle.

Blacephalon

Will you survive?
    Years
  • I bought Earthbound a few days ago and it has been a fun RPG so far but the early game was a bit difficult (not brutal but grinding definitely was involved a lot in the early stages).

I also bought the special edition of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE last night and while I'm a bit skeptical about what I'm going to expect (since I'm not too huge on anime), the battle system and colors look like real fun!

pkmin3033

Let's see...since I last posted here, I have bought...

- Both Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor games on 3DS. Unfortunately the first game needs to be returned because the bastard who I bought it from sent me a US copy - despite being a UK seller and mentioning nothing about this - but the second one I can keep...I'll buy the first off an Amazon marketplace seller again when the refund comes through. I'm going to give the other side of the franchise a chance to impress me where Persona failed so spectacularly.
    - Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, and Pokemon Trading Card Game off the Nintendo eShop in the sales. Yay nostalgia! Not much else to say there really. xD
    - All three Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth titles off Steam. Yes, I have them on Vita. No, I don't care. It's Neptunia, and they're delightfully cheap, and I want them.
    - Odin Sphere Leifthrasir on Vita. God knows when I'll get around to this; I still have Vita games dating back from March I haven't started yet. Backlog is building.
    - Final Fantasy VIII off Steam. I've been annoying people on Discord by talking about this constantly, and my parents by humming Shuffle or Boogie at every opportunity I get whenever my mind wanders, so this is going to be some much needed catharsis. I might even stream it. At the very least I'll record it. So many years now...must play. As soon as I set up my spare Dualshock 3 or my Dualshock 4 (likely the former so I don't have to keep swapping it around) with my PC...
    - Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on PS3. This is the third time I've bought this game now. I am not selling it again. I'll only end up buying it again a few months later. I am so done. Never bought this edition though, and apparently it's harder by default on top of the extra content. Should be interesting.

Next Friday I'm getting paid, so I'll buy the rest of the Ys titles off Steam - since a certain someone was kind enough to buy me the first two <3 - and the Sonic Humble Bundle...oh, and Star Ocean: Inegrity and Faithlessness. Then I'm taking a break from games purchasing and starting games playing. Maybe. Hopefully. Oh god. Why.

Reactions: Zet

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Grabbed myself some Valkyria Chronicles and Faster Than Light from the Steam sale. Preparing myself for the month break I have after I finish exams this week.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Not an actual game purchase per se, but I did get tickets to Classic Game Fest, where I hope to buy lots of games.

pkmin3033

I...might have just bought the Humble Sonic Bundle. All of it, naturally. I also bought the other Ys titles - Origin, Ark of Napishtim, and Oath in Felghana - and I picked up a replacement copy of Devil Survivor Overclocked since my refund came through and there was a cheap one on Amazon.

Now all I need to buy is Dragon Age: Origins at the end of the week and I am so done with Steam sales.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • ArmA: Mobile strike Ops for freeeeee. Only because it's from Bohemia.

My last actual purchase was upgrading my copies of both metro games to the remastered copies.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • I bought the Sonic 25th Anniversary Humble Bundle for $10. It came with Sonic 1, 2, CD, 3 & Knuckles, 4 Ep 1 and 2, Sonic Adventure DX and 2 w/ Battle DLC. Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Spinball, Sonic Generations, Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic and Sega All Star Racing & Transformed, and Sonic Lost World.

Pretty much a bunch of games for not much. With my PC, I can't play some of them, but I got it for Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic CD, since this version is the 16:9 remake.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for the Ps4. It takes my breath away every time I visit a new location. @_@

Years
  • Today, I have ordered Overwatch PC (40 bucks), Undertale (7 bucks), and Rocket League (12 bucks). Enjoying Overwatch and Rocket League a lot. :D Undertale seems to have a pretty interesting story. Hadn't tried it yet, though.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    helped my boyfriend pay for mass effect 2 & 3 since we both already own the first one. really really good games so far, i spent 12 hours playing ME2 in just one day... and i've barely made any progress lol

Back