• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh look, another IV breeding trade shop~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I want take any. So please reserve for me one... I don't really care about IV's and other ability. I need them to fill dex pages.
    Sounds good :)
    I will let you know when your Chimchar is ready. I have a bit of a wait list right now, but I'm working my way through it haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Hey, I have Unburden Treecko & 21/31/31/31/31/31 Cherish Ball Diancie, please leave a post in my thread if you're interested! Looking at your Jolly/Adamant Bagon

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    hey me here again, got any moonball eevee with wish by any chance?
    Sorry, moon ball Eevee isn't legal, sadly. I would have to hack the moon ball onto it, as Eevee cannot be found in the wild in HG/SS.

@Jimmyray
    Got it o7

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Couldn't PM you! Didn't realise you couldn't clone, anything else you're interested in from my thread e.g. HA Pokemon that I can breed etc.?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Are you interested in any of the Pokemon here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=327914 ?

I'm interested in a female HA Dream ball Cottenee.
    The Cottonee isn't HA, just to let you know. :) Prankster is a normally obtained ability.
    Also, there are some Pokemon I like in your shop, but I mainly am looking for females in matching / Pokebank-exclusive pokeballs. Is everything in a plain Pokeball? (Just a guess because I didn't see anything specified.)

@Jimmyray
    Considering (like I said above) I base what I'm looking for heavily upon the pokeball, and your shop doesn't mention any abnormal pokeballs (or IV bred Pokemon), nothing really stood out to me, sorry.

Sorry about my late responses. D: I'm entering this month's PGL competition and have been busy with preparing my team. On the upside, doing so required me to breed HA Dive Ball Zubat, so I'll be adding that to the shop later.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    The Cottonee isn't HA, just to let you know. :) Prankster is a normally obtained ability.
    Also, there are some Pokemon I like in your shop, but I mainly am looking for females in matching / Pokebank-exclusive pokeballs. Is everything in a plain Pokeball? (Just a guess because I didn't see anything specified.)

@Jimmyray
    Considering (like I said above) I base what I'm looking for heavily upon the pokeball, and your shop doesn't mention any abnormal pokeballs (or IV bred Pokemon), nothing really stood out to me, sorry.

Sorry about my late responses. D: I'm entering this month's PGL competition and have been busy with preparing my team. On the upside, doing so required me to breed HA Dive Ball Zubat, so I'll be adding that to the shop later.

Certain Pokemon have different Poke balls. Which ones were you looking at?

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I have some non-genned, legal and legit Shinies.

Was wondering if I could trade them in exchange for competitive breeding requests and ev training?

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • I would like one of those Hydration Lapras, modest preferably, I have a Contrary Snivy with egg moves, whatever nature you want, and I can do Iv's if you want.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Certain Pokemon have different Poke balls. Which ones were you looking at?
    Well, are any of them in apricorn/safari/dream ball? If so ( if I can get a female one), and I don't already have it, I almost definitely will be interested haha.

@Crady
    I think that honestly might depend on the species/nature/IVs/etc. of the shinies. :) I probably would be more likely to accept EV training requests, considering it allows me to shiny hunt at the same time.

@BreederShax
    I actually already have Contrary Snivy, but if you're just looking for a Modest Lapras w/ Hydration (not including perfect IVs), I can send you one for free.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Ok Sableye. I'm ready for trade. I added you're FC., And now I'm online.
    Enjoy your Chimchar. :3
    The one I just sent has the HA (Iron Fist) and 3 egg moves.

Sorry about rushing from the trade like that. I figured by the random Blaziken offer that you probably didn't know that it was me, and I don't have anything else that I know you would want. (I didn't want to waste your time just idling in the trade.)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Welll... I searching now for Arceus. And I want give for it my Event Regigigas.
    Sorry, friend, my Arceus is still on my copy of White, and I don't want to transfer it yet because I *might* be able to clone on gen V later. You might have luck getting one from someone who can clone on gen VI, though. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back