• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone give me a rough guide...

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    on this RM2k? see i know about the chips and stuff...what i dont know is that now that i have created my "room" what do i do now? how do i creat another room? how do i get "ash" to be in the room..etc :P i'm dumb...i just got it today :nervous:

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    No one can really give you a guide on how to make a game with RM2K(3). It would be extensive and extremely long and confusing. You should go to www.gamingw.net for tutorials on a specific area in RM2King. How I learned was by messing around with the program a bit. And as time went by, I grew more and more knowledge on how to make a game. Believe it or not, I just started using the program about a month ago. And my game's coming along pretty well. There is a Help option in the program, try looking at that. The things you are asking for are basic stuff. I really recommend looking at the tutorials at gamingw.net. They have MANY!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • you've really got to learn the basics on your own and then read through tutorials for the more complicated stuff and any thing you don't understand.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    ok..thanks anyways...and i think both of ur games are cool! i cant wait for the complete version of ur game too pheonix..!!! new pokemon! :)

Back