• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Bookmarks

Years
  • What sites do you currently have bookmarked?

I currently have PC, my University website where I check grades and email, YouTube, Amazon, Twitter, and Tumblr!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I have several things bookmarked:
    -PC
    -that one page with all the hilarious Fire Emblem pictures
    -Bulbapedia
    -a Pokemon damage calculator
    -Photobucket
    -Fotoflexer
    -Gmail
    -Pokemon Showdown
    -some Youtube videos
    -and some miscellaneous stuff

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    My bookmarks contain all the manga chapters and anime episodes that I am currently on.
    I also have a bunch of other various stuff such as pokemon guides for breeding, iv checking, horde battles, etc.

And then some random resources for drawing like a color hue finder, how to draw tutorials, etc.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I have so many bookmarks that the bar is just full of folders. The whole thing is a mess, but they're all important.. or I am terribly unorganized. D:

• I have a folder for school related things (I just finished my training course, yay!, so I was looking into some other schools.)
    • There's also several dedicated to fabric stores, pretty sewing patterns, embroidery videos, crochet tutorials/patterns, and other needleworky things.
    • There's a couple for recipes, though those will probably be eliminated if I ever acquire a printer and/or neater handwriting.
    • Several for games. Currently, those are mostly cluttered with links to pretty QR Codes for Animal Crossing.. others are mostly for achievement hunting purposes. :v
    • And my last two are the most important of all. One for keyboards, as I'm looking to replace mine, and one for hoodies. Hoodies are crucial. Especially a Sonata Arctica or Stratovarius hoodie. Those needed to be saved for another day. A day where I can afford to snatch them up, lol.

Years
  • I tend to remember websites fairly well, so I don't often bookmark pages. The only reason I'd bookmark a page is if I'd want Google Chrome to autofill it in the URL space after I clean my cookies. :P

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Here's my bookmarked sites--
    Tumblr of Hannah's Anime icons
    Delugerpg
    anime sites
    my twitter
    and PC :)

I'm not that type of person who bookmarks a site a lot, but I remember almost every site that I get into everyday. Like I'm trying to say, I don't need bookmark a lot for a browser. But It's very useful, as it is.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • ehehehehehee............

I have some creepy stuff bookmarked, and then I have roms bookmarked so that I don't have to actually type in the page anymore, a trading card price lookup site, PC, FB, Spotify in case the app is being a dillhole, some stuff from the superpower wiki for D&D, thisiswhyimbroke.com, favorite anime and manga chapters, anime and manga that I still have to actually get around to reading or finishing, cute fb girls that I forgot to add, and some stuff for cosplaying if I ever lose enough weight to cosplay as something I actually want to cosplay as and have enough money to go to a con.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • I never use bookmarks for anything. I don't find them all that useful, and I don't want 46080 pixels of my screen taken up by a bookmarks bar. Come on Firefox, 46080 pixels is just ridiculous!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I have so many bookmarks sorted out in various folders - the main ones I keep are the ones i go to a lot

• email
    • my YouTube channel
    • PokeCommunity & 3 other Pokemon Forums
    • Deviant Art
    • Wikipedia
    • eBay

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I don't really use bookmarks so everything I've bookmarked is really old. I do have a bookmark folder that has a bunch of art sites whenever I feel the need to make some graphics I have it all there! Other than that, nothing of interest.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • I have like 60 bookmarks, but in a nutsheel:
    Spoiler:

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • I've got various forums bookmarked, including PC, a couple Final Fantasy 14 Wikias, some RP requests for an RP site I admin, a folder for a few 30 days challenges, a couple sites I'd like to reference again later, Flight Rising, my Economics textbook & the book I'll need for Creative Writing on Amazon for easy finding later when I actually go to rent/buy them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I have a row of bookmarks conveniently under the address bar, but I never use them. :s They are frequently used sites, but generally if I need to visit the site I'm more used to just typing in the URL.

Anyway, the bookmarks are:

Hotmail - emails
    A site for crossword puzzles
    Cracked.com - funny articles site
    dayoftheshirt.com - shirts on sale
    My university login page
    BC SPCA Richmond - the SPCA branch I used to volunteer at
    BC SPCA Burnaby - the SPCA branch I plan to volunteer at, since I recently moved
    Humble Bundle - games on sale

Years
  • I have a bunch of folders for all kinds of stuff. I have a "references" folder for all kinds of wikis, dictionaries, and The Weather Channel. I have a "music" folder for links to music resources like samples, tutorials, stuff like that. I have a Pokemon folder with links to useful websites, like the Destiny Knot calculator and a Skyrim folder with links to cool websites like Elder Lore and Nexus Mods. Anything else is just random stuff that I don't want to forget about.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Sadly, I don't have anything bookmarked at all. Though, I do have some apps installed on Chrome, which respectively lead to YouTube, Google Drive, Gmail, and Pixlr (online image editor). As far as PC and other sites go, I visit them directly by typing their URL into my address bar. Sounds like a bit of hassle, but it really isn't!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I have all the usual suspects (facebook, YT, tumblr, etc) and then unnecessarily many layers of subfolders for all the sites I'll ever need... like ever.
    pc_b.png

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to the bookmarks I have, I will do them what type they are:
    Forums (Super Skarmory, Poke Community, The Elder Scrolls Online [which I have not used])
    Wikis (Mass Effect Answers, TV Tropes, Fire Emblem)
    Webcomics (Giant in the Playground Games [home of Order of the Stick], Zebra Girl, Darths & Droids, Irregular Webcomic, Nerf NOW!!, AWKWARD ZOMBIE, Spinnerette)
    Art (deviantART, Pixiv)
    YouTube
    Twitch
    Amazon
    Pokemon related (Serebii, Bulbapedia)
    Email (Yahoo, Hotmail)
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 Clock Puzzle Solver
    Random Funny Story relating to a Gazebo

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    I have a bunch of random nonsense, some fanfics, stuff most people would never use (Katakana keyboard, anyone?), and a ton of YouTube videos.

Years
  • Spoiler:

My current bookmarks bar, whee. PCR being the PokeCommunity reports panel and YTF being my YouTube favorites.

The "Imported" folder are all the bookmarks I brought over from my old laptop when I imported them. They include anime sites, video game information, Japanese language school homepages, and other sites I visit from time to time.

To this day I don't know why I keep Photobucket bookmarked.

Back