• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Throw-Anything-at-a-member game (Pokemon Style)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
*throws Shadow ball attacks at everyone that doubts the almighty power of Gengar!!!*

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
Hamsters of Doom DO relate to Pokemon. I posted about Hamsters of Doom on a Pokemon Message Board which relates to Pokemon because it is about Pokemon therefore I didn't do anything wrong!! So just because you have more posts than me doesn't give you the right to act like a mod! OK. Now throws pokeballs at everyone.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
PiroMunkie said:
Hamsters of Doom DO relate to Pokemon. I posted about Hamsters of Doom on a Pokemon Message Board which relates to Pokemon because it is about Pokemon therefore I didn't do anything wrong!! So just because you have more posts than me doesn't give you the right to act like a mod! OK. Now throws pokeballs at everyone.
I still fail to see the relation between hamsters of doom and pok?mon...

*throws an Unown at PiroMunkie*

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
*picks up hoenn, turn it into an anvil, and dumps it on Gold Raikou*

Gold Raikou's dead...

Back