• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NoLife's HA Breeding Shop [OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There.... You seem to be slightly busy :P

I am interested in
HA Ralts (Dream Ball)
HA Togepi (Dream Ball)
HA Buneary (Dream Ball)
HA Tirtouga (Dream Ball)
HA Kangaskhan (Dream Ball)
HA Nidoran (Dream Ball)
Or any dream ball pokemon I am missing from my list.
All Females.

I can trade you with anything from the list here.....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WwxHyc8iyNwA6FpHJxhB9jLFycdVKbkhiX-vShSE1N8/pubhtml#

Let me know whenever you have time.

After looking at your list, I think I'd like the Kabuto, Lapras, Elgyem, blue Shellos, Weedle and Natu, if you still have them. All female in Dream Balls with their HA. I'll let you know now that it might take me a while to breed everything, especially since my HA Togepi hasn't evolved yet. But I'll start breeding the others, and let you know when I've bred them all.

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
Years
  • After looking at your list, I think I'd like the Kabuto, Lapras, Elgyem, blue Shellos, Weedle and Natu, if you still have them. All female in Dream Balls with their HA. I'll let you know now that it might take me a while to breed everything, especially since my HA Togepi hasn't evolved yet. But I'll start breeding the others, and let you know when I've bred them all.

Sounds good. You can take the Nidoran off the list though :P I ended up getting one of those. Ill work on yours :)

Zaiato

Captain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    A Speed Boost Carvanha would be useful, and if you're willing to trade a shiny, I'd like the Druddigon, but if not the HA Trevenat is fine. I've got the Noibat bred, and I'm working on the Eevee, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

Sweet I am going to see the new Hobbit movie so I will be away for a bit and I apologize for that, so for this I will give you a caravanha the shinny druddigon and if I breed a trevenant he will be the first form if that's ok, also I don't have a super Ditto so the IVs with be a bit weird but the HAs will be in place I will work on them as soon as I return.

Actually I have an hour before the movie I should have them done before I go so we can set the trade up whenever your ready.

Zaiato

Captain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Sweet I am going to see the new Hobbit movie so I will be away for a bit and I apologize for that, so for this I will give you a caravanha the shinny druddigon and if I breed a trevenant he will be the first form if that's ok, also I don't have a super Ditto so the IVs with be a bit weird but the HAs will be in place I will work on them as soon as I return.

Actually I have an hour before the movie I should have them done before I go so we can set the trade up whenever your ready.

Ok I have your pokemon all ready

Years
  • um i feel like a hidden ability gible or dratini would be great also a clefa with any ability. iv's nature or gender dont matter. i honestly dont have anything that youre looking for to trade in return but i do have a 6 max iv modest treecko with overgrow if thats something that youre into.

Looking at your HA Gible.

Could I get a HA Dratini Female, and a HA Gible Female please?

Hi There.... You seem to be slightly busy :P

I am interested in
    HA Ralts (Dream Ball)
    HA Togepi (Dream Ball)
    HA Buneary (Dream Ball)
    HA Tirtouga (Dream Ball)
    HA Kangaskhan (Dream Ball)

So sorry for the delay, Christmas kept me quite busy this year. But I've got your orders ready and I'll be online the rest of today and tomorrow, so just send me a PM when you can trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Hi, I am interested in a hidden ability Protean Froakie, I require no specific IV or Egg Moves. Anything in particular you would like in return?

Hi, I am interested in a hidden ability Protean Froakie, I require no specific IV or Egg Moves. Anything in particular you would like in return?

I can't really thing in particular, but what do you have to trade? I don't need anything to extravagant, but I'll take anything with a Hidden Ability, or an egg move. I'll get to breeding that Froakie for you. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    I can't really thing in particular, but what do you have to trade? I don't need anything to extravagant, but I'll take anything with a Hidden Ability, or an egg move. I'll get to breeding that Froakie for you. :)

Cheers. As for what I have:

Larvitar: With the egg moves Assurance, AncientPower Calm nature.
    Shiny Pichu with Volt Tackle (PP Maxed) relaxed nature.
    I am kind of also interested in Mawile too, so if these two do interest you then do you mind trading a Mawile with Sheer force too? Thanks.

These were bred and hatched in the Sinnoh if that matters or not.

Side note: Wow, I hatched that Pichu in Jan 2008, time sure flies by!!

Edit- Both Pokemon on Level 1.

Edit: I also have a Jolly Larvitar too and a Lv 1 Totodile with H Pump and Crunch (Sassy Nature)

Last edited:

.skittlez

lost in a storm of sadness
    Years
  • hello there! hope you're doing okay! I'm very interested in your Dream Ball Feebas. *-* although I only have a few rare ball pokes, being a Modest Love Ball Ralts (female) with 5ivs, and a Jolly Sport Ball Weedle (female) with 5ivs as well. I'm more than happy to go hunting in Soul Silver and catch you some apriball pokemon as well. please do let me know, cheers!

Cheers. As for what I have:

Larvitar: With the egg moves Assurance, AncientPower Calm nature.
    Shiny Pichu with Volt Tackle (PP Maxed) relaxed nature.
    I am kind of also interested in Mawile too, so if these two do interest you then do you mind trading a Mawile with Sheer force too? Thanks.

These were bred and hatched in the Sinnoh if that matters or not.

Side note: Wow, I hatched that Pichu in Jan 2008, time sure flies by!!

Edit- Both Pokemon on Level 1.

Edit: I also have a Jolly Larvitar too and a Lv 1 Totodile with H Pump and Crunch (Sassy Nature)

Its fine, I'll add a Mawille to my 'to breed' list. And I think the Larvitar w/ Assurance and AncientPower, and the Totodile w/ H pump will be the most useful with breeding. I'll let you know when I'm done breeding your pokes.

hello there! hope you're doing okay! I'm very interested in your Dream Ball Feebas. *-* although I only have a few rare ball pokes, being a Modest Love Ball Ralts (female) with 5ivs, and a Jolly Sport Ball Weedle (female) with 5ivs as well. I'm more than happy to go hunting in Soul Silver and catch you some apriball pokemon as well. please do let me know, cheers!

I'm doing fine, thanks! :) And I think a Love Ball Ralts would be useful. I'll start breeding that Feebas and let you know when it's ready. :)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Hey, interested in an Adaptability Skrelp, check my thread to see if you need anything! Cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back