• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] PokeDSPic is giving me a headache

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • I'll go straight to the point: I'm trying to import a Delta Charmander sprite replacing Charmander in Pokemon Platinum.
    However, after replacing the 2 Charmander sheets at Item26 and Item27, writing to Narc after each importation, closing and re-opening the program, this is what I find with:
    RAa5owb.png

This is the sprite I'm using, if someone want to check on it.
    MLmVLH0.png

Maybe I have to use the Charmander's default palette? That would totally suck and limit things way too much though.
    It's been a quite big amount of time since I had to deal with this every. single. time. that I'm wanting to give a go to replace a couple of pokemons here and there in the DS ROMs and this sounds like the best time to ask for some help.

EDIT: I counted just in case, and it uses around 14-15 colours so it should work on that aspect.

Last edited:
    Back