• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uniting Aurora OOC

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
  • This is the OOC (Out of Character) Chat for the RP Uniting Aurora

the link to the thread is here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=239701

The SU's can be found here:
    Anne Linwood (PsychoJigglypuff)
    Spoiler:

Aristo Ortega (Killet513)
    Spoiler:

Trevor Selstone (New2)
    Spoiler:

Zasu Kuriar (649)
    Spoiler:

Jennifer Glais (MasterLink742)
    Spoiler:

Joey Bronx (GaiaEdge355)
    Spoiler:

James Barratt (Daichi111)
    Spoiler:

Kerri Sumaney (Draginja)
    Spoiler:

Kobora King (KoboraX)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wonder where The Blazing Cellist is, I'm not really sure on what I can do for now. Also will our Pokemon evolve or not? If yes do you choose?

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I wonder where The Blazing Cellist is, I'm not really sure on what I can do for now. Also will our Pokemon evolve or not? If yes do you choose?

I'm not sure, but if he doesn't post by Sunday, I'm going to let someone else take his spot...

Yes, pokemon can evolve, but I will not be choosing that.
    It will probably be me stating that pokemon can evolve now, and then you can post something that involves your pokemon evolving.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Ok but for now what should I do?

Go and wait it out. I've contacted him twice now, and am going to contact him again today at noon if he doesn't post.

If I have to remove him, then... I'll think of something for you until I can get someone else to take his place.

Also, this being the OOC thread, go ahead and talk to each other. Make friends with the people you are RPing with.

Back