• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2011
Sounds great bud
I don't care too much for Sinnoh pokémon, so if everything else is catchable, that's frickin awesome
Although it shouldn't be that hard to just throw a few extras in.

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
This looks pretty cool but id love to see a few type changes like shinx being part dark and starly part fighting as well as a few ability additions like drought on ninetales and drizzle on politoad

hoe

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2010
I've never seen or heard of you before, and you're telling me that you can hack a 3-Dimensional game in all hex without anything but simple viewers? Awesome, good luck on this and hope you can pull it off.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Pardon the wait, holidays and all, I will have the ips up tonight/tommorrow morning, with fixes and what not, you all should be able to make it to the end quite easily, Kanto is a little rough here and there, but It' still tough, spent most of the Kanto time boosting the wild levels, Also, certain Gym Leaders you will find in the field and are battleable, a friend gave me the idea, so far, Bugsy can be encountered in Rt 39 (or is it 40? the one south of Lake of Rage) for a Rematch, and Whitney at MooMoo Ranch. Eusine Battles yu a few mre times than once now.

Also does this seem fair?

Luxray to an Electric/Dark
Lumineon to a Water/Psychic
Castform to Pure Flying
Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Beedrill all got a stat increase
Rotom's forms all have different level up moves, different BST's, and are all now Appliance Type/Ghost.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Pardon the wait, holidays and all, I will have the ips up tonight/tommorrow morning, with fixes and what not, you all should be able to make it to the end quite easily, Kanto is a little rough here and there, but It' still tough, spent most of the Kanto time boosting the wild levels, Also, certain Gym Leaders you will find in the field and are battleable, a friend gave me the idea, so far, Bugsy can be encountered in Rt 39 (or is it 40? the one south of Lake of Rage) for a Rematch, and Whitney at MooMoo Ranch. Eusine Battles yu a few mre times than once now.

Castform to Pure Flying
Rotom's forms all have different level up moves, different BST's, and are all now Appliance Type/Ghost.
I like those type changes you've made. They just seem to be needed. But, why not make Luxio a Electric/Dark type as well?

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
I based it on how few Dark moves Luxio learns, and it lacks the XRAY VISION Luxray has,

someone wanna do me a favor?
I need X and Y coorodinates for the locations of the legendary Pokemon, My emulator runs so slow that by time I get to a point where I want to put each Legendary OW, it would be next year, It would be much appreciated.

Mainly the legendary location scripts are what's hoding up the release as it takes so long to get to each point.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I'm very interested in this. As soon as the ips is up, I will download.

I do have a suggestion though. Remember the celebi event? logically you could edit those maps into something for certain legendaries, like a hidden chamber in the ruins of alph or something.

That being said, I think Mewtwo would be a good pokemon to have in the ruins of alph. Its hidden, quiet, etc.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
You do know Mewtwo already has a spot right? Cerulean Cave, and I'm putting Mew thee to, in a hidden location in the maze of rocks.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
got some junk done, all the scripts for the legendarys are done, just gotta find the OW Index for the pokemon, mine only goes to Mew, so there's blank scripts on the map atm for them, Lyra won't walk away after you beat her, Idk why, the script has no flaws, I did not forget the Waitmovement after the Applymovment, but after she's done talking, she just disapears, so soon the game is to be released, but lyra will be like a ghost after you defeat her.

Sawakita

Not Invented Here
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 17, 2019
Did you manage to edit, even partially, the maps? (I never played HGSS so I can't tell from the screenshots)

Interesting how the hardest part of editing pokemon games (= scripting) became so easy, and the easiest part has become the hardest one (= mapping). This really made me thinking..

Last edited:

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
unfortunately, the maps are the same, what happens within the maps is different however, for example, Kanto's maps are now full of strong Pokemon to compliment the trainers, like lv 50-60 Pidgeots/Raticates on Routes 1-3

Nidorans on ROute 30, and legendaries and OW encounters all around (like the new one, Anorith in Union Cave Basement 1 on the North end)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
I'm looking forward to playing this :) How far into the game will the first IPS go?

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
All the way to the end, that's why I havn't done any betas yet, I opted to just do it all at once.

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012

Castform to Pure Flying

sorry for the lateness on this response but yes these do seem fair although here are a few others I would suggest doing:

Yanmega to bug/dragon
Glalie to Ice/steel
Staravia/staraptor to Fighting/flying
electivire to electric/fighting
magmortar to fire/psychic
noctowl to psychic/flying
zangoose to dark/normal
sudowoodo to grass/rock

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
I know the index's up to mew, and following that pattern should get me what I need (unless the Alt. Forms are in there to skrew the numbers up)

The legendary Placement stuff is all that's holding this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back