• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: OOC Thread

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
Years
  • Are signups still open? I was just wondering. I left my last rp because of the godmodding, but I love it too much to quit roleplaying for a while.

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
  • Some of the things in the profile are taken from an old OC that belonged to a rp that I stopped participating in. Is this ok?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Sorry for not having replied yet (even though I AM owing a reply), but I've had other stuff to do and wanted to make sure that whatever comes out here is good in quality. xD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @Toasty Woodman - There is one spot for the trainers, but I never really thought about opening SU's for the bad guys...Well, I only really wanted a maximum of ten RPers, but maybe one or two bad guys couldn't hurt...I would have to make a new SU sheet for that though...I guess i'll go do that.

Edit: Okay, everyone may have a second character, though the two characters must be from different sides of the law, meaning one Trainer and one Team Midnight member. There is still just one spot open, once Toasty Woodman/Trick Tester get in their SU's, no more will be accepted (unless I am feeling generous)

Also, since I keep forgetting to keep track of the days, everyone gets another ten days. This time I will start keeping track. Remember, if you can't post all you need to do is either post in this [OOC] thread or PM/VM me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Spencer Hicthorn

Personality: Lazy, bored, relaxed. Spencer is a simple kind of guy, with some simple kinds of needs. He's just out for a good time, he has no interest in making this a competition. He's a fun-seeker, and nothing is more fun to him then battles. He puts lots of effort into them, and even though his pokemon will be new to him, his battle style and technique won't be.

Appearance:
    -Skin: White - slightly tan
    -Head: He has dark hair, and blue eyes. He has a pair of sunglasses but only wears them occasionally. Always wears a grey beanie.
    -Height: 5'9
    -Weight: 145 lb ish
    -Body: He doesn't work out excessively, only enough to keep in shape, usually going on runs with his pokemon. His body type is exomorphic, and he's a skinny guy, with just a bit of muscle.
    -Upper: Besides his hat, he wears a plain white shirt with a jacket over it. The jacket is worn but kept clean.
    -Lower: Wears simple blue jeans, and sandals made of hemp.

History: Spencer lives in Johto, born in Goldenrod but raised in Azalea, he adapted a nature similar to the slowpoke that freely roamed the town. His future seemed hopeless until he met a Drowzee who attempted to eat his dreams. He connected with it, and began battling, finding a love for it. He took the gym challenge and took seven of the eight badges. He decided to give his pokemon a vacation before the last battle while he honed his own skills in this challenge.

Pokemon: Pikachu (I can't believe it's still open :D), Cubone, and Meowth

Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: None
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Static
    Personality: Spencer was drawn to pikachu because it seemed a lot like him. Relaxed and easy going.

Species: Cubone
    Nature: Serious
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Personality: Spencer feels disconnected with the Cubone. He chose it because it stood out, it seemed to have a natural desire to be alone, moving away from the rest of the group. Spencers goal is to connect with the pokemon somehow.

Species: Meowth
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Technician
    Personality: Playful would be a better word to describe Meowth. When the pokemon were up for choice, meowth was constantly jacking with the other pokemon in a joking sort of way. Spencer chose him because he seemed like he would be fun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    Name: Red Faith

Personality: Red loves to run wild and free and can often be spoted climbing fences or builings or jumping from the local garage. She loves to free run and is generally a nice person.When in company she will immediantly show herself off as being the kind of person one can trust and tends to show her cutesy-comedy side by impersonations or just general humour. She tends to be the joke of a/the group and almost always knows when her friends need her.

Appearance:
    -Skin: What Skin color?
    -Head: Hair, Eyes, etc.
    -Height: How tall?
    -Weight: About how much?
    -Body: Physical and such.
    -Upper: Hat, Shirt/Jacket etc.
    -Lower: Pants, Shoes, etc.

Red has light blue long hair that she always leaves to fall down her back. She has bright blue eyes with a hint of yellow in them which are well toned from giving various people "evil eyes". She eighs about 9 stone and is generally fit from allthe free running though rather skinny too. She wears a short sleeved red and black t-shirt that finished just as the waistand has red shorts with suspenders which she carries around with her for emergencies. She has a small backpack that she carries aroun full of supplies. She has blue leg warmers that reach her knees because she's small (about 5"0) and black running shoes which are often caked with mud and bite marks. Sometimes she will wear a cap if it is raining.

History: Red started free running when she was about 6 years old, it came about when she got chased after Trainer School by some bullies who wanted her hat so she ran away from them and found herself on the roof of the Rustboro Gym. That was where she met her Meowth who was hiding from other Meowths. Some years later she was a pretty good free runner and was given a Poochyena for helping the DevonCooperations Manager's son down off the trainer school roof. When she was 15 she had decided to move out and see the world for herself, gaining badges from here and there and finding various friends along the way until she came across Sootopolis town. She moment she arrived in the town was a pretty bad moment, a young Buizel was being kicked about by what seemed to be it's trainer. The words "You useless Pokemon, incapable of evolving I dont need you!" still stuck in her head from when she threw a Pokeball at the buizel to now. Now, she is an assassin of Team Midnight, her free runing skills come in handy.

Pokemon:

Species: Buizel

Nickname: N/a

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Swift Swim

Personality: Buizel is a rather impatient Pokemon and when faced with a battle or often something dangerous she will run head on into it, literally. She does, however, enjoy the battle throughout though aims to gt things finished with so she can get to the next battle. She also has issues sleeping.

Species: Poochyena

Nature: Impish

Ability: Intimidate

Personality: Poochyena loves to annoy the hell out of Pokemonand their trainers. She will often attempt to nip other peoples feet for fun and bark randomly at other people though she is trained. She is, however, a loving pokemon and is very cloe to Red.

Species: Meowth

Nature: Quiet

Ability: Limber

Personality: Meowth is a very good battler though ofen finds it hard to do so. She can often be found hiding down the shirt of Red and sometimes plain asleep on her shoulder. Meowth has a bond with Red' other Pokemon though it is mainly formed on the basis of that they are all Red's though her bond with Red is moe than that.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • I am going to have to accept Toasty Woodman and dudegirl626. Sorry Trick Tester, but SU's may re-open at any time.

I am going to begin working on my Midnight member. Too bad I already used up all three of my characters (Kris, Krystal and Damian) and put them in Kris's life D: Now i'll have to think of a new one D:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    It' fine, not a problem. Feel free to Pm me about the map asland designs though.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay, either my computer is screwing up or PC did because 90% of the first post is missing, including island information, Trainer information and more. I have no way of getting any of that back so...perhaps I could have some help in recreating it. I can't remember what everyones inventory/pokemon levels were and I can't remember who all the important characters were.

I can redo the important characters and island info, but I may need help on the trainer info unless you want your inventory/pokemon screwed up =/

Sorry, but we should be able to get it back soon, or at least i'm hoping.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    I have the island information coz i saved it to word so I could work on the island designs if you thought that was ok.

Insect Island – Bug

Insect Island is mostly made of forest, with a beach surrounding the entire rim of the island. Insect town and Gym are located directly in the middle. There is a river that runs from right above the town to the ocean on the southern part of the island.

Plain Island – Normal

Plain Island is mainly made up of plains and has four small beaches on the four corners of the island. There are a few patches of trees around the island and the Gym is located in the middle. The Gym is in a crater in the ground and is surrounded be a wall of rock. Surrounding that wall of rock is a river that almost completely encircles it.

Vechten Island – Fighting

Vechten Island is a relatively small island that is rimmed with a rocky beach and has 3 small patches of forest. There is a river that runs from the west end of the island to the top of the small mountain in the middle of the island. By the beginning of the river on the mountain's peak is the Dojo.

Lost Mountain – Rock

Lost Mountain is just one huge mountain in the middle of the ocean. It is very hard to scale and the Gym is in a cave at the top of the mountain. There is a river that runs from the cave to the ocean on the southern part of the mountain.

Desert Island – Ground

Desert Island is as the name says, one huge desert. There is a large oasis in the middle of the island that contains the Gym. The town is on the eastern side of the island.

Skull Island – Poison

Skull Island is a medium sized island and is oddly patterned with natural resources. There is a series of sandy and rocky beaches the surrounds the island. In the center, there is a large forest and three lakes that are all connected by a river. Directly in the middle of all of this is the Gym.

Esprit Island – Ghost

Esprit Island is the smallest island in the region. There is little life on it except for a few patches of field and forest, the rest is rock. The Gym is located in the middle.

Frysta Island – Ice

Frysta Island is basically frozen. There is a large frozen field area with a little forest surrounding the large frozen lake in the middle. In the center of the lake there is a small mountain covered in snow. The Gym and Skii lodge are at the top of the mountain.

Tebras Island – Dark

Tebras Island has two rocky beaches and one small forest on the edge of the island. In the center there is a large forest with a large clearing that contains the Gym. Between the Gym and one part of the forest there is a large portion of rock. There is also a small river that splits the island in two running from the northeast to southwest.

Aero Island – Flying

Aero Island is actually two very large islands. On the first, the Gym rests on a mountain surrounded by forests, rocky areas and a lake. On the second island, there are four forests, two lakes and three rocky beaches. Aero town is located at the center of this island.

Saykiko Island – Psychic

Saykiko Island has a pretty bland landscape. There are three small forests and two small areas of rock. In the south there is a somewhat large beach, the rest is all grasslands. In the center of the island is Saykiko village and the Gym.

Hierro Island – Steel

Hierro Island has to large mines that have small mountains that extend from the top. Connecting these areas in the northeast is a large river, in the southwest, a large forest. In the center of this circle is the main mining station and Gym.

Aqua Island – Water

Aqua Island is mainly plains with five small forests. There are four large lakes that are connected by a huge river. Resting in the center of the middle and largest lake is the Gym, which is located underwater.

Roslin Island – Grass

Roslin Island is fairly simple with three huge forests and two lakes that are connected to each other and the ocean by a river. In the center is the town and Gym.

Volcano Island – Fire

Volcano Island has three rocky beaches and three tiny lakes. There are two small forests and one large one. In the center of the island is the volcano, which lies dormant. The Gym is somewhere inside the volcano.

Raig Island – Electric

On Raig Island there is three beaches, three forests and three lakes. There are also five small mountains that are almost constantly bombarded with lightning. The Gym is located on the center mountain.

Mystic Island – Dragon

Mystic Island is the main island and most inhabited. It is also the largest island located directly in the center of the islands. Mystic city is located directly in the middle of the island and is home to the main stadium and its gym's location is hidden. Surrounding the city are three lakes and three large forests. There are two rocky areas and the entire rim of the island is beach.

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
  • Awesome news, thanks for the acceptance!
    @Toasty Woodman, that's an awesome idea, I'm game.

HOWEVER... On the 3rd of January, I'll be on a plane coming back from vacation, so I'll at least get an intro post out today, and later post on the 4th, MAYBE late on the 3rd.
    Thanks! ^_^

Back