• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bookmarks

Do you use bookmarks?

• Total voters
Years
  • Just had a thought. Do you use your browsers book marks function? Do you organize it or just use it every once and awhile? I caught myself bookmarking a few news pages and thought to go look at my book marks to clear some of the mess up. I don't book mark often, but I might book mark an item I'd like to purchase or an article I want to have handy. I was just wondering if anyone else has thought of this or used their bookmarks much. I do use them, but probably not as effectively as I could. On my last browser, it was a bookmark and forget type deal, so I'm trying to avoid making more work for myself by doing that.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • I only bookmark places I go to very often, in order to save things for later I use save to keep.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I have waay too many bookmarks that I need to sort out. They're really unorganized atm and now I kinda wish I had saved them into subfolders accordingly.

Years
  • Glad to see I wasn't the only one! Sometimes I get to just marking things and forget them, which probably means that they weren't all that important to begin with ohohoho!

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • All the time. An absurd amount of time, actually. Unsurprisingly, most of my bookmarks fall under things related to art, whether it's just looking at pictures (which is the majority of the bookmarks I have) or looking for tutorials. Last I checked, I had about 2000+ bookmarks and I wouldn't be surprised if I had 3000+ just from bookmarking images from Kancolle and Fate/Grand Order alone.

Edit: Correction. I have 4275 bookmarks as of typing this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Yes I use the bookmarks function and organize it. I bookmark video game guide pages and sites I visit almost everyday like YouTube.

Back