• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How about everyone working on the same project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
  • Oh, yeah, I forgot about the Team Work Thing. Yes, but, if you work on your own, your way is accepted, in a team, you have to discuss stuff...
    So, if you ask me, if I would like a team to be started:
    No: 50%
    Yes: 50%

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Basically, in a small team, everybody knows their roles and can get to concentrating on doing what they're assigned. In a larger team, people get confused as to what they are doing or what other people are doing, thus not being able to do anything themselves. It takes a couple of very assertive leaders to straighten out a large team, and a lot of people don't like being told exactly what to do.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
  • My opinion: well you need some skillfull people that are also willing to do some work(who doesn't need them? XD). If you get that and the timezones don't mess up your plan I think it would work. Else the chance that it will flop is bigger.

Yes: 30%
    No:70%

=EDIT=

I like told what I must do, make me think less :P.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Timezones are a huge problem though. Here we have game makers from Europe, America/Canada, Australia and Asia. So, yeah, timezones are a huge problem.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Big problem, very hard to let your team go online at the same time, if they ar in different time zones... Much easier, if they are your friends who live in the same town/city...

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
  • lol, I once had someone that was willing to help me out with something but we had a timediference of about 12 hours so when I was online he was offline. But with Raccoon, it is only a diference of one hour, so that will work.(I am from the Netherland and he is from the UK).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back