• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Mystic!

Do you like this idea?

• Yes it is really... Original.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Ok I guess..

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It puts a new meaning to rubbish.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What Idea?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I understand that the 3rd screen's a zoo, but I think that it's a bit plain. A few trees and lakes here and there wouldn't be bad.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • ~_^ The pokedex is hard? It actually is quite easy, IMO. You just need a bit of knowledge with the variables.
    Oh, and the screens look cool, but you may need to work on mapping.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Variables are what I don't get. I am making a CBS and I need to know a lot of stuff. It is gonna be an overtop veiw but I need to know how to make the Pokemon that is in your party appear. I am completely lost. I've got the thing sorta working. I need to know how to make it if you press B it will go back to the opsion before that. So hard and Gamingw does not give me the slightest bit of help. :\ Oh yeah could anyone explain to me how to do credits. Sorry for all the questions but this is my first Pokemon game. :confused:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I suggest you start learning how to use variables because you're gonna be pretty much screwed from the get-go when trying to make a CBS if you don't know how to use variables.
    What do you mean "Do credits"? You mean, like a screen where you thank everybody that helped you? If so, then just make an image in MSPaint which has all the people you want to thank in and what they did to help. Then just import it and use the "Show Picture" command to make it appear on screen.
    If you meant something else then provide a bit more detail, and I'll have spent the last couple of minutes pointlessly typing...XD

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Ah thats what I was thinking.
    Variables hmmm... What do you mean by Get-Go? Do you mean getting a Pokemon or letting one go or something?

Back