• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You know, I've been thinking about it, and I've made my conclusion.

Mewthree is exactly what I picture an uber space alien to look like.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Woah. A new Mewtwo? Mewbuu? Mewtwo's true self?

It looks cool. Actually, cooler. I know that both Mew and Mewtwo have no gender, but this one almost definitely looks like a female-only forme.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It looks cool. Actually, cooler. I know that both Mew and Mewtwo have no gender, but this one almost definitely looks like a female-only forme.

Does it really? I fail to see where people are getting that from. :c

Also, Mewbuu was a name someone made up a bit earlier, just saying.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Mewbuu <3

You know... Megan said that earlier, didn't she? I think it was her. And you know they actually could assign genders I suppose. Since Mewtwo has been a male in afaik to most people and in the anime.

oops that was me

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, I mean the damn thing talked, so of course a voice had to be assigned. I think the choice to use a male voice wasn't meant to portray it as a male, that was just collateral damage.

If it is true that Mewbuu is female, you can throw the alternate form idea out the window, though.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

Does it really? I fail to see where people are getting that from. :c

I don't see it either. It does look kinda cute but cuteness has never determined gender before.

Synerjee

Years
@Dipu: Yea, I know it's a made up name, but it's catchy! About it looking female, Mewbuu's tail on 'her' head looks like long hair from what I can see.

@Anna: Yup. Mewtwo has a male's voice in the movie, so it's a male, even though it's genderless lol.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yea. Just look at me. ADORABLE. And totally a guy.

Haha, seriously though, I do not see it as a girl. Nor a guy, to be fair.

Echidna

Years
@Dipu: Yea, I know it's a made up name, but it's catchy! About it looking female, Mewbuu's tail on 'her' head looks like long hair from what I can see.

@Anna: Yup. Mewtwo has a male's voice in the movie, so it's a male, even though it's genderless lol.

Wow. I never noticed either of those O_O
They are really interesting nonetheless. For some reason I can now see this thing as a female Mewtwo, although I'm pretty sure it isn't :p
Yea. Just look at me. ADORABLE. And totally a guy.

Haha, seriously though, I do not see it as a girl. Nor a guy, to be fair.

I question your definition of adorable ¬.¬

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Well, I hope X and Y don't have too many legendaries. It sometimes gets to a point where being a legendary pokemon isn't just special anymore, it's just like, "meh".

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well, I mean the damn thing talked, so of course a voice had to be assigned. I think the choice to use a male voice wasn't meant to portray it as a male, that was just collateral damage.
Yeh I know, I'm just saying that since it's always been male in the eyes of most people partially because of that, it wouldn't be too difficult to assign gender. And isn't the reason legendaries are genderless is because people haven't been able to study more than one for gender differences? Or not really been able to study them at all?

I'm not wanting this to be the case, I'm just saying.

@Fox YES SO TRUE

Honest

Hi!
Years

Oh great, now everytime I look at Mewbuu, I'm going to imagine one THICK purple strand of hair coming out of its head. :I

Echidna

Years
Yeh I know, I'm just saying that since it's always been male in the eyes of most people partially because of that, it wouldn't be too difficult to assign gender. And isn't the reason legendaries are genderless is because people haven't been able to study more than one for gender differences? Or not really been able to study them at all?

I'm not wanting this to be the case, I'm just saying.

@Fox YES SO TRUE

Another reason I can't see this Pokemon as a female Mewtwo is because we've seen the origins of Mewtwo. Sure we've never confirmed that Mewtwo was the only Pokemon in that lab but come on, the lab was destroyed and I seriously doubt they would go as far as to say this Pokemon was there at the time!

Synerjee

Years
Oh great, now everytime I look at Mewbuu, I'm going to imagine one THICK purple strand of hair coming out of its head. :I

OMG LOL. Unseeable. @@

Oh, and that curve on top of 'her' head looks something like a pair of headphones. (Y)

No one knows, really. It could be Mewtwo's other forme, or it could be Mewtwo's long-lost-partner.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Another reason I can't see this Pokemon as a female Mewtwo is because we've seen the origins of Mewtwo. Sure we've never confirmed that Mewtwo was the only Pokemon in that lab but come on, the lab was destroyed and I seriously doubt they would go as far as to say this Pokemon was there at the time!

No but maybe they made it as a male, right? Because they were thinking alright, a superpowered Pokemon should be a MAN. And then this other team picked up the project and thought oh, let's make her a WOMAN. And so, Mewbuu!

Honest

Hi!
Years
OMG LOL. Unseeable. @@

Oh, and that curve on top of 'her' head looks something like a pair of headphones. (Y)

No one knows, really. It could be Mewtwo's other forme, or it could be Mewtwo's long-lost-partner.

My friend on facebook called the arc a handle. So you can take it grocery shopping. lolwut

Ew. Both of those stories would suck, I really hope that's not the case.

Echidna

Years
No but maybe they made it as a male, right? Because they were thinking alright, a superpowered Pokemon should be a MAN. And then this other team picked up the project and thought oh, let's make her a WOMAN. And so, Mewbuu!

Heh, that is a possibility. ALSO YOU UNDERESTIMATE YOUR GENDER WOMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back