• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Alpha

Champio30

Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
Introduction
Whats to introduce? Its just a guy going on an adventure?

STORY
Way more than a guy going on an adventure. Its Adam going on an adventure.

Welcome to...

Pokemon ɑlpha
You are a small kid wondering about the worlds of pokemon. You think that people and pokemon go together great and that we treat pokemon with care. Thats when Team Alpha comes in. At the day of his birthday, his pokemon gets stolen from the Team Captain. He is crushed for life. Life until 3 years later, when he decides to get a pokemon and destroy Team Alpha. Thats what causes the problem.

Features
- Excuisite Storyline
- New Card Game that comes with PKMN ESS
- Netplay
- New Region
- 8 New Gyms
- Wicked Storyline

Credits
Poccil and Flameguru - Pokemon Essentials

TEAM
You can join:
All you need to do is:
Sprite
Script
OW Sprite
Mappers
Beta Testers

Champio30

Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
No, im asking if people want to help, they can do that,

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
No that is asking for help but yet you should really at LEAST do 1 of the jobs other then just ideas! I am spriting for my hack and thinking of Ideas! So please think about what ur best at! Oh sorry I forgot to add that this looks awesome but you shouldn't add the card thing that would be way to hard!

Last edited:
Years
No that is asking for help but yet you should really at LEAST do 1 of the jobs other then just ideas! I am spriting for my hack and thinking of Ideas! So please think about what ur best at! Oh sorry I forgot to add that this looks awesome but you shouldn't add the card thing that would be way to hard!

Just because it's hard doesn't mean it should not be done. If we all thought like this, nothing would ever get done.

@ thread starter: I suggest starting on the game yourself, show what you have done so that people are interested in helping you. Also once it becomes popular you can offer spriting contests for people to do. It is a great way to get custom sprites, and it keeps people interested.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
What you have here is a decent start, but you need to elaborate more on the storyline. Why did Team Alpha decide to steal Adam's Pokemon over anyone else's? Was it because of a grudge between the team leader and Adam's parents?

Also, the desire to destroy something is probably not too strong after three years of underground wimpishness. Is there something about Adam's character we need to know?

Perhaps you're simply keeping some of your content from the readers, but it can be awfully confusing trying to fill in the blanks. Just a little more elaboration and I think you'll be able to attract the help you need from more established members of the community (unlike myself).

Back