• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon should I add to my team? Heartgold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    I just beat the last gym leader but only have 5 Pokemon what do I need? Need a quality 6th Pokemon to beat elite 4.
    My pokemon:
    Gyarados lvl 41
    Pidgeot lvl 40
    Pupitar lvl 40
    Typhlosion lvl 40
    Ampharos lvl 41

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    It depends on how much training you want to do. If you don't want to do much training then your best bet is to catch a Pokemon on Route 26 or on Victory Road. If you were playing SS I would suggest Ursaring, too bad you're not =P lol. Anyways, Sandlash, Dodrio or Quagsire might be your best bets if you want a decent Pokemon. Dodrio offers speed, but that would make 3 flying types on your team. You can afford Quagsire b/c Gyra is part flying, and it's a Pokemon I've always loved using myself. Sandslash is aight, Slash is always a good move to have. In the end it's up to you though. Hope I was of some help!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • In-game team help threads don't belong here. In the future, please post any team help threads here.

picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back