• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deep Space #7 [voting]

best icon - deep space

• derozio

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • acatfrommars

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Aquacorde

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Flushed

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Altairis

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Arc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Stygian

• xxkaylabby

• Fairy Tale~

• Peter Quill

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • countryemo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Icontest #7 🌌 Deep Space
    voting stage

Welcome

Welcome to the voting portion of Icontest #7; Deep Space. This is where you will be reviewing the works of your peers and determining whose icon best captured the theme "deep space".

Rules

🌠 No voting for yourself.
    🌠 You're allowed to vote for your top three (3)
    🌠 If you participated, you must vote.
    🌠 Try to post a little something about which icon you voted for.
    🌠 No overt negativity.
    🌠 Anyone can vote! This is not limited to those who participated.
    🌠 You must vote within the allotted time frame.

6/23/2014

Is the deadline! That is the total of one week, or seven (7) days. So make good use of it!

Entries

derozio
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

Stock

acatfrommars
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

Σ

Aquacorde
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

[stock/bg]

Flushed
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

stock

Altairis
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

[x]

Arc
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

stock

Mario
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

Stock

Stygian
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

stock

xxkaylabby
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

stock

Fairy Tale~

Deep Space #7 [voting]

Peter Quill
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

[x] (x)

countryemo
    Deep Space #7 [voting]

[x] [x (Thread)] [x] [x]

Enjoy

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yooo acatfrommars' is super gorgeous like normally i'm not a fan of such limited colors but wow that just works so well and it's so beautiful haha ya really found a great stock to capture the theme

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Voted for acatfrommars, too! I don't know what to say really, but everything just works so well in the icon.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I really like what Altairis did with such a minimalist base. And the quality of Peter Quill's is really interesting looking at the original stock. Those two get my vote.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • altairis gets my vote for it being the most visually appealing. the style is very appealing to the eyes. I'm sorry I can't be at my usual walls of text critique happy self today. Something happened that shook me to the core irl. so excuse my bad excuse of a comment.

yeah altairis gets my vote.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Altairis has my vote. I like the simplicity of the icon. The added details fit the base really well and made it a lot more vibrant. It feels as if someone is staring into the depths of space.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I think Aquacorde has my vote for this one!

Because wow the colors and wow that movie suits perfectly. I can't see the original stock since it says 'Not Found', but I can see that you went a little wild and used a separate background to host your character on. That's some nice creativity present despite it being a small canvas! Good work! The flow that's present within this icon is wonderful and tops off the 'Deep Space' theme really well.

He just looks so bewildered looking back over there!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • acatfrommars, because of it's simple yet vibrant look. While blue may be the only primary colour within the icon, it's still a beautiful icon. Honestly, I don't have much to say because looking at it should be a sufficient enough to see why it's great.

Aquacorde's is easily one the most appealing though. I've seen the stock for this, and it's original look is more darker. So, it's fantastic to see that it's much brighter yet not by an overwhelming amount, and you end up with that gorgeous piece. Also, Treasure Planet is awesome, haha.

These two get my vote.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Wait someone voted for me? :D

I think I like Aquacorde's the best to me, I really like the look of it, and it gives a feeling of space and I like the effects. It's just pleasing to look at.

Peter Quill's is also nice. I get the appeal of the simple ones, but not this round, but their some pretty great work!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dero is surely getting my vote. Colors that he used in there look simply stunning, and they complement each other without any problem at all. I might have benefited from a little more sharpness, but oh well--it's not a huge deal. Only thing that I dislike about this is that there's too much turquoise; if it were slightly toned down, I'm sure it would've looked better. As for second, I'd have to go with Altairis. Its scheme seem to be sort of dull, however; definitely would have been better if it were more saturated. For third, I'll go with Countryemo.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Aquacorde gets my vote for this one. I really love how the colors work together, and how the background looks really nice to look at and the boy seems very nicely sharpened. I haven't seen the movie but this icon's very nice.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    Aquacorde gets my vote. This icon just gets my attention immediately. Very well done! Also good job to the others! :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I actually really like Mario's. I like the colors, and it's unique! Voted for that one and the flying fishy!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

It comes at as a great honor for me to present Aquacorde as the iContest winner! And coming in second place is both Altaris and acatfrommars! Congratulations to everyone, guys, for another awesome icontest.

Be sure to be on the lookout for Aquacorde in the featured tab of A&D's splash when I get around to it sorry anna! <3, commemorating her win.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ;w; thank you to everyone that voted for me and, y'now, thanks for a theme I could work well with! and and wow you know what it was lovely to see how many people entered this time and what everyone did and please keep entering! it's good fun to do icons, and to work with themes and stocks you might not do otherwise.

Back