• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Project) Looking for avid breeders and competitive players for X and Y

Years
  • Hi guys and girls

I'm here to amass breeders and competitive players alike for X and Y.

My goal is for us to have every new Pokemon in X and Y fully EV trained, with the best IV's, nature and ability. (preferably around level 50)
    These will all be compiled onto a save file available for all.

My short history: Creator of "best pokemon black game save". Basically the previous paragraph, but done for black version.

This task will certainly a little more fun in this generation with the introduction of super training. However, the initial breeding will still require similar legwork.

One or more core roles that you could specialize in:
    Pokemon obtainer)
    To catch all the different species
    Chain breeder) To pass egg moves along different species
    IV breeding) To make sure a bred Pokemon has the best/ most relevant IV's for it's purpose.
    EV training) To polish off all of the battle ready Pokemon by EV training them, increasing the stats they will need to perform their role in battle.
    Pokemon leveler) To level all the fully trained up Pokemon to level 50. My preference is level 50 because it dates back from Pokemon stadiums Pokecup, and is also the Wi-Fi level restriction/capping. The stat numbers are smaller and easier to work with (imo) .

I will oversee the entire project. I will be getting Pokemon bank, so there will be ample room for you to store all of your work if you are unable to afford your own bank.

Please post your desired role or how you would like to help below. PM if you so desire.
    I look forward to your participation and your efforts won't go uncredited.

Thanks for reading.

xPkMnNinja

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hey, count me in for this project (: I'm a competitive player as well as a IV Nature breeder myself. Plus, there's this new game mechanic that allows you to pass the whole parent IV over to the pokemon so its easier to breed competitively.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I've EV trained at least 40 or so pokemon before. I have IV breed many of them. A Dozen or so have notably high IVs.

I'll admit that when I IV breed, I use Perfect parent from PokeCheck, so they are garented to have three 31 IVs worst case scenario.

I hear Friend Safari pokemon might have two 31 IVs as a regular occurance, so maybe these will be the parents of our perfect pokemon.

You mentioned a save file available to all? How does that work?

Consider me interested in Training or Breeding. But I need to understand what this is first.

Back