• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black/White Team [Spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeX

Prince
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Infernape
    Naive
    Blaze
    EV 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
    Focus Sash
    -Stealth Rock
    -Fake Out
    -Fire Blast
    -Close Combat

Standard Infernape lead . I think it would still work well in Generation V helping me to break sashes and set up Stealth Rock .

Starmie
    Timid
    Nature Cure
    EV 252 SPA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Swimming Goggles
    -Hydro Pump
    -Thunder
    -Blizzard
    -Trick

Swimming Goggles increases the accuracy of Hydro Pump , Thunder and Blizzard . And with Trick , Swimming Goggles makes your enemy asleep as long as it isn't a water pokemon . High speed =D

Scizor
    Adamant
    Technician
    EV 248 HP / 252 ATK / 12 Spe
    Choice Band
    -Bullet Punch
    -Pursuit
    -U-Turn
    -Super Power

Gen IV killer making an entrance to Gen V. 12 Speed to outrun other Scizor -.-"

Onononkusu
    Jolly
    Mold Breaker
    EV 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Life Orb
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Outrage
    -Brick Break

A Garchomp replacement . Since it doesn't have Fire Fang or any damaging fire moves , I decided to give it Brick Break to give it a try for breaking Steel pokemon . Not sure whether anot to try out Choice Scarf for this pokemon ...

Heatran
    Naive
    Choice Scarf
    Flash Fire
    EV 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 Atk
    -Fire Blast
    -Earth Power
    -Hidden Power Grass
    -Explosion

Standard Scarf Tran . However , it doesn't really seemed to work well in Gen 5 =( Might replace it though .

Togekiss
    Timid
    Choice Scarf
    Serence Grace
    EV 252 SpA , 252 Spe , 4 HP
    -Air Slash
    -Tri Attack
    -Fire Blast
    -Hidden Power ICE

Standard Hax Kiss .

Sorry , rushing for time so I didn't really fill in much details ...

Anyway , there's this move called vengeance . A revenge move which deals more damage during the turn a team member fainted . Was thinking of giving Tyranitar this attack and replace my Heatran ...

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    That starmie looks kinda unbalanced with that item lol sounds like a scarf starmie that doesn't get locked into moves plus more powerful.
    Looks like gen v will be have lots of sandstorm so u might wanna prepare for that. Beyond that its kinda hard to judge before I know the new pokemon / abilities etc but it looks good.
    Edit: I'd recommend dragon claw over outrage because honestly with base 147 attack it doesn't need the extra damage much. Plus if a steel came in to take your dragon move after a dragon dance, you could just brick break straight away and not waste your dd.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Uh there is no point in posting this team. Gen 5 has been out what all of 5 days ? People dont even know everything, nor do we even know the threats that well yet. Save it for later.

~Locked~
    AziiLock.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back