• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
  • Litterally 5 minutes ago I beat Ghetsis after 3 failed attempts and 4 hours of Training :P.
    Hydreigon is Death, but otherwise he was not that bad.(Except the Water/Ground thing that killed everything on my Team with Earthquake or Muddy Water.)
    THE WINNING TEAM:
    553.png

Sandy The Krookodile Level 58
    644.png

Teravolt the Zekrom Level 55
    500.png

Blazer The Emboar Level 55
    darmanitan-normal.png

ManApe The Darmanitan Level 49
    darmanitan-normal.png

Heat Wave the Darmanitan Level 51
    excadrill.png

SteelDrill the Excadrill Level 39(Training)
    ~RulerArceus

Years
  • Right now I'm trying to decide on who I keep in my party. I have five badges so far, so the E4 isn't too far away... After that I plan on completing the pokedex.

My friend actually has the opposite goal in mind. He's working on the pokedex before he beats the E4.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Alright. Finally got that Sassy Solosis with Magic Guard. -.-
    I'm really hating that almostall of my hatched Solosis have had 31 IVs in ATK.

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
    Years
  • I started my journey a few weeks ago but right now all of my Pokemon are around level 42 and I'm going on to Route 18 to get the Larvesta egg before I move on to the final gym.

Team:
    Samurott Lv.44
    Whimiscott: Lv.44
    Zoroark: Lv.42
    Darminitan: Lv.42
    Archeops: Lv.42
    Mienfoo: Lv.41

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • So far I have all but two Seven Sages. I JUST found the guy at Relic Castle, and are now attempting to catch Volcarona. Which is a tad odd, since I already have one. xDD

TEAM:
    BUGGABOOM (Volcarona Lvl 63)
    SQUISHY (Musharna Lvl 63)
    Lucario (Lvl 67)
    Togekiss (Lvl 70)
    PATRICK (Starmie Lvl 70)

Cauuuught it!! Now I have two firey-bug...things. *starts to leave*

A wild Claydol appeared!!

...I'm going to be here a while.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • After retrieving the stolen Dragon Skull (it's totally an extinct Dragonite by the way) from Team Plasma in Pinwheel Forest, I headed back to the Pokémon Center in Nacrene City. Trading my caught Petilil for a young girl's Cottonee and depositing some of the Pokémon I had caught back in the forest, I decided to keep Lillipup and Panpour around just for the benefit of Pick Up and Cut.

Currently, I only have two main Pokémon on my roster. Snivy who is at Level 26 and Woobat who is also at the same level. Not sure if I'll be keeping Woobat all the way, but so far it's been continuously impressing me. So, we'll see.

As for now, I'm within Pinwheel Forest again looking for a Pansage and Pansear to add to my PokéDex. After that, I'll head to Skyarrow Bridge and then Castelia City.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    On GTS Negotiations:
    Traded my hatched Zorua for a Suicune.
    Traded that Suicune for a Lugia.
    Traded that Lugia for a Lvl. 100 shiny Gliscor with a Jolly nature. It isn't hacked, too.

EDIT: Just finished my Unova Pokedex. :)

Last edited:

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • After playing up to the post game I decided to White over today and instead of using Tepig I used Snivy.

-Picked the female character this time and named her Sabrina of course
    -Got myself a modest natured Snivy
    -Beat down Cheren and Bianca
    -Caught a Lilipup on Route 1 but I'm not sure if I'll be using it
    -Listened to some Team Plasma stuff and then beat N
    -Caught a Purrloin on Route 2 but probably won't use it
    -Beat Bianca again and did some exploring around Striaton City

My Pokemon

Snivy ♀ Level 12

Ryukouki

BW Metagame Player
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    I started over and I picked an Oshawott. I died in the first route! :(

Penga

Mob Boss
    Years
  • I'm EV training my Stantler and grinding the E4 (the non-kinky way) to get the other members of my team up to level 100 since I don't use Pokesav/AR and don't have a metric ****-ton of rare candies at my disposal.

But if I knew how to use Pokesav I totally would hack a metric ****-ton of rare candies.

espeon2020

I loves eeveelutions :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    I am EV training my Chandelure, Jolteon, Gardevoir, and most Pokes that could abuse Speed and/or S.Atk EVs ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    i am iv breeden/ ev training allot of my pokemon now.

however, it will take a long time ^^

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • I'm hoping to actually complete my Pokedex this time and bring in some of my Pokemon from Johto and Sinnoh in to help me own in the battle subway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back