• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yin

Almost Competitive Trainer
Years
Wondering if anyone would trade me a Smeargle and a Bronzong.
Please PM me.

I have some decent pokes and some events too.

Years
Hi! I am despratley looking for a shiny female Hoppip (no nickname, doenst matter what nature)
In return, I have many rare Pokemon (inc. HG version exclusives) to trade. Just PM me and I will try to find one in my box :classic:
Thanks!

Melon

シエラ !✿
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
requesting: shiny male adamant trapinch.
Offering: PM me, please

Years
I am despratley looking for a shiny female Hoppip (no nickname, doenst matter what nature)
In return, I have many rare Pokemon (inc. HG version exclusives) to trade. Just PM me and I will try to find one in my box :classic:
Thanks!

Years
Offering: 3 Regi (traded from Emerald, lvl 40), Salamence (nicknamed Blake, traded from Emerald, lvl 50), Metagross (lvl 46), and Glacier (nicknamed Frostie, traded from Emerald, lvl 42)
Looking for: lvl 45+ 4th gen Pokemon

PM if interested

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 10, 2010
Looking for a houndour (any level)
Offering any starter of any generation.
Please respond quickly as I am only available for a short period of time.
Message.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
I am looking for some pokemon...

Hey I am new to this forum, and I am looking for a few pokemon for my team. If you have either pokemon please let me know so we can work out a deal. Thanks.

Electrike - Timid
Ability - Static
Untouched Ev's

Taillow - Jolly
Ability - Guts
Untouched EV's
Bred with Brave Bird on him

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
Years
I'm currently looking for an Arceus to get a Giratina w/ Griseous Orb in HeartGold, I have a Pikachu Colored Pichu, UT Snorlax Lv 50, Ho-oh That I only used to fly, so it is basically untouched, A ton of Pikachu's from Pokewalker, but sadly none with Fly or Surf, and a bunch of common Pokemon like Larvitars, and other Johto and Kanto.

Years
Looking for Chimchar

I have two untouched Pikachus, lvl 18 and level 32 that's holding a thunderstone, and I'm looking for a simple Chimchar. Nothing fancy, just something that I can train up. I just need a Chimchar to complete my starter pokemon collection for Diamond. If anyone is interested PM me.

Eryes

Edit: Never Mind, I had to restart my game anyway.

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Hallow thar! I'm looking for all starters excepting Totodile and Torchic.

In return I'm offering Torchic (Lv. 1, UT).

Online now, ready to trade now, my FC is in my signature. ~♪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back