• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Introducing Pok?Community Daily!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Introducing PokéCommunity Daily!

This is a Pokémon news site written by the PokéCommunity Forum members - that means that YOU can join in too! You can expect a range of articles on PokéCommunity Daily, from news items, opinions, guides, creative works and features on cool fan works.

You can find out more information in the Welcome Article, or within the brand new PokéCommunity Daily section where articles are pitched and written!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    What a cool idea! Was looking through the articles already up and it seems like this could go really well. :]

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • For those looking for the section, it's temporarily hidden while a minor reshuffle happens. It'll be back soon! (I'll edit when it is). Meanwhile stare at the Daily site. =) Back again!

Kudos to the max to Jake who made the fancy design and features possible, including those still yet to come for Daily!

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I wonder if anything regarding the ROM Hacking section will appear there...

If not, it'd be fun writing for it!
    I know that the ROM Hack mods have some interest in it, and there most certainly can be. If you have any ideas for articles on that (or other content we have), do share in the main section!

...Especially as the forum section is back again. \o/ Also guys, note that you can pitch ideas for articles even if you don't want to write it! The more ideas the better.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I love it and it looks great. Nice clean and simple design. :D The only thing I see wrong is when I was reading Dragon's music article he asked for comments but there was no place to leave comments or feedback on the article itself.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I hope UG and Forum games get some representation in PC daily.
    It is a great idea!
    To clarify something mentioned in the About page and a thread sticky, the focus of Daily will be articles about Pokemon specifically rather than PC. Certainly from time to time we'll allow exceptions - such as the UG Feature Article we had for launch - but the prime focus is Pokemon content (news, features, guides, opinions/reactions, fanworks, etc) rather than "other aspects of PokeCommunity".
    I love it and it looks great. Nice clean and simple design. :D The only thing I see wrong is when I was reading Dragon's music article he asked for comments but there was no place to leave comments or feedback on the article itself.
    Ah, yes. Comments are not yet implemented - Jake's to code in linkage between the threads created on the forums and the comment box on the article. Long story short, you'll need a PC forum account to comment, and comments that are made on the article appear in the discussion thread - and vice versa! But first it needs to be coded.

(That's preferable to allowing anon comments in part because good grief WordPress gets a lot of adbot spam.)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • (That's preferable to allowing anon comments in part because good grief WordPress gets a lot of adbot spam.)

Switching the WordPress.org linkage in the footer to a text image, rather than pure text would likely help with some of the adbots.

Back