• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEDx Talks

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Who here watches TEDx Talks? What's your opinions of them?

I personally love watching them on my freetime. This one is one of my alltime favorites; it was a real eye opener to me and I definitely fit into the "fixed mindset" he talks about. It definitely put things in perspective for myself and now makes me want to become part of the "growth mindset."

Feel free to share your favorite TEDx Talks!

Last edited:

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I like TED talks quite a lot. I can't believe I'm saying this but one of my goals is to conduct a TED talk of my own impossible dreams..

My favorite is this.
    Angela Ahrendts may have only conducted this one TED talk, but she really captivates me with her speech.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I don't listen to actual full TED Talks, but NPR's TED Radio Hour is part of my podcast rotation. One topic, bits of different talks on that topic. Like a little digest version

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • I've seen a few here and there, and I've liked every one I've seen, but I couldn't recommend any to you. I don't remember a lot of them. I do enjoy watching one now and then though.

Back