• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Garnet and Terquoise

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Here is a new Pokemon game sereies. Garnet and Terqouise takes place in the new Pavvailion riegon. Demo, Screenshots, and more details will come soon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Ok here we go:

In both Games you play as either Scott or Nicole. The other is your rival. Your rival's attitude is sort've like Gary's.

As you travel the enormous Pavvailion Reigon you will have to collect 12 badges from the various Gym Leaders. Along the way you will meet the evil Team Pavvailion who has the goal to take over the universe. You will have to stop them before it is too late.

Coming soon:
    1. Gym Leaders and Badges
    2. Names of some off the new Pokemon
    3. The "Story of Legends"

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Any screenshots yet for the new pokemon games your making?

Off topic: Already 2 pokemon garnets.. now all thats I could think of as a name for my new pokemon game is pokemon: legendary trainers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    pokemonhackerforever said:
    I have already made a Pokemon Garnet, So if you don't change it I will have to report you!

I don't understand why you have to act so harsh against him. Maybe he thought of it himself, it's not like garnet is a made-up word.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • pokemonhackerforever said:
    I have already made a Pokemon Garnet, So if you don't change it I will have to report you!
    And it's completed, is it? And you made it completely from scratch, did you? I'm guessing yours is a hack, this is a game made, presumably, in RM2K. They are completely different and nobody will mistake them for one another.

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    And it's completed, is it? And you made it completely from scratch, did you? I'm guessing yours is a hack, this is a game made, presumably, in RM2K. They are completely different and nobody will mistake them for one another.
    Phoenix has a point unless you have copyright you cannot do anything about it

Back