• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Gnithgif/ Pokemon Vengeance

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2018
    INTRODUCTION

Okay, okay, first thing you're thinking what does Gnithgif mean. It's fighting backwards, cheesy I don't care. The reason I chose this name is based on my (so far) successful ROM Hack Pokemon Vengeance. The evil organization in the game is Team Esper. Which represents PSYCHIC. The starters in the game consist of Fighting POKEMON. Long story short FIGHTING is you're main type. Therefore that's what Team Gnithgif means. The reason I need this Team is because of some difficulties i'm running to. Also, I would like to have some social experience in making this game. So if you're good in some of these aspects and you're looking to be a help in a game that is going to ACTUALLY happen. Please look into being in this Team for POKEMON Vengeance's sake. I am working hard and I've been working for perfection a long time now. I've started the beginning of the game over a lot now because i'm seeking for perfection and for an enjoyable game. As, recently there hasn't been MANY successful hacks. I would like to put together a team that would help me in getting that perfect POKEMON ROM Hack for the people to enjoy.

APPLICATION FORM

To apply please send to me (In a pm please) the following information..

What you want to help in:
    Proof of work(NOT REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED):
    Past Experience(IF YOU'VE HAD ANY):
    Contact Information(I PREFER TEXT MESSAGES AS I CHECK PHONE MORE THEN PM'S OR SKYPE):
    Time Zone:

**I will ask for more after contact if I need to do so.(I wont ask anything super personal other then like your name)**

Current Team Members

Me(noah055) I am the main scripter, and a couple minor things.
    Tronmaster main mapper.

Current Progress
    My current projects are:
    POKEMON VENGEANCE(Thread will be added soon)

POKEMON VENGEANCE:
    Storyline:
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Spoiler:

PLEASE HELP! JOIN!
    (Currently really need somebody who can insert tiles)

Last edited:
    Back