• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team help

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
  • So I am having some major issues choosing a last pokemon for my team.

right now the team is

Dragonite (mix sweeper)
    Tyranitar (physical sweeper)
    Electiver (mix sweeper)
    Porygon-z (special sweeper)
    Togekiss (paraflincher)

I need one more I don't really care what it is.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    So I am having some major issues choosing a last pokemon for my team.

right now the team is

Dragonite (mix sweeper)
    Tyranitar (physical sweeper)
    Electiver (mix sweeper)
    Porygon-z (special sweeper)
    Togekiss (paraflincher)

I need one more I don't really care what it is.
    Well youre team is really offensive, why not go something more defensive like Swampert or Milotic. You dont have much water coverage so these bulky waters may help, because they both can hit pretty hard too. Milotic also has recover, and a base 100 Sp Atk, and base 125 Sp Def.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    i had the almost exact set up as u did and i topped it of with magmortor and trust me it has saved me

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
  • On a offensive team like this, i would recommend a revenge killer, i would go with a scizor although this does give you a nasty fire weakness (weavile could be a option, however you have the same fire problem)

One more quick note you have pretty good synergy here however i did notice a pretty large fight weakness, you could use your 6th pokemon to try and pug that up.

scizor revenge killer moveset:
    Spoiler:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    It would be much easier to rate/help if we knew EVs, moves, items, natures, etc. Also of use would be whether you're playing in the fourth generation (DPPt, HGSS) or the fifth (B/W).

Back