• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I own the DVDs!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Have you guys ever bought any of the DVDs? If so, which ones do you own? How about VHS tapes, and the like~? I own one Battle Frontier DVD. <_<

pkmin3033

I have the first twelve seasons on (pirated) DVD, the Chronicles DVDs, and all of the movies available in my region - 1 through to 7, and 10 through to 14.

Yeah. I like Pokemon DVDs. xD

Years
  • I have three Season 6 (Advanced) DVD's, containing episodes AG001-AG004, AG005-AG008 and AG017-AG020.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I had a few of the Pokemon VHS, most notably the Primeape one, which for a long time has been one of my favorite episodes of the anime.

I used to have the entire Orange Islands Saga on DvD, but I have no idea where it is anymore. I know I didn't get rid of it. I think it might be in an old box in storage.

As for the movies, I have 2000, 4Ever, Mewtwo Strikes Back, 2 Pokemon Heroes, 2 Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker, Destiny Deoxys, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Pokemon Ranger: Temple of the Sea.

I also still have the original cards that came with the Heroes Movie and I think I have Jirachi Wishmaker card still.

Guest123_x1

I have several Pokémon anime DVDs, including the following:
    *Adventures in the Orange Islands season boxset
    *Johto League Champions season boxset
    *The remastered first three movies as released by Viz back in February.
    *The four Miramax releases on a single-disc compilation.
    *The 2001 DVD release of the third move.

I also have the following Pokémon VHS tapes, all of which I have transferred by myself to DVD:
    *The first two movies in their original home video releases by Warner Bros.
    *The three-episode 'Fashion Victims" featuring episodes from the Indigo saga.
    *I also have a three-episode tape featuring Johto League Champions episodes, but am planning on donating this one to Goodwill, since I now have these same episodes on the DVD set mentioned above.

I also taped several Johto-era (Johto League Champions and Master Quest) episodes off of Kids' WB back in the 2000s. Although I remember posting this bit before, I'll have to go through these tapes yet again to see what and how many episodes I taped (although I know I definitely have "A Goldenrod Opportunity" and "A Dairy Tale Ending" from their original Kids' WB broadcasts, which had "The Johto Journeys" openings.)

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I had the First Season, Orange Islands, and Pokémon Advanced on DVD

Oh and I had all the Pokémon movies up to Jirachi Wish Maker on DVD as well :3

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I own the first 15 movies and all four volumes of Pokemon Chronicles on DVD. I wish they'd release the box sets of the main anime seasons in the UK.

Back