• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Black 'n White [12/4: We are Back!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPika

Crytec
Years
Because in GBA the HP box is only allowed put a rectangle HP box.
----------
Im not have working very much in this latest days because Im working in another projects, but I only can show to yours the final map or Striaton City.
Spoiler:

Striaton City have her own primary and secondary tileset.

Sorry for the little update.

Hey, looks awesome! Anyway, take your time. Good hacks turn out only when given proper care to. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2020
great job never add the chance to play black or white so this is a good remplacement good luck bro

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Congratulations.

August 2014 Hack of the Month!!

Well done. C:

blue

gucci
Years
A well deserved Hack of the Month project. This looks spectacular so far, really looking forward to the progress too! :)

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2018
Snazzy Support banner for People that want to save space. It's Pretty much the same thing, but more condensed.

EUGmlV3.png

Image: (Paste into your Signature)
http://i.imgur.com/EUGmlV3.png

Black n' White Thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=328597

I Don't Own any of this, But I'm Hosting it on imgur so GOLD! Dosent have to waste any space.
GOLD! Owns all rights to Pokemon Black n' White, Nintendo/Game Freak owns all Rights to Pokemon.

This Banner is purely for Support towards this Great-looking hack, People that want to save space in their Signatures, and something for me to do when i'm bored.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2018
Update 7/10
1. New Intro sprites

I'm done with the large sprites of the intro, and modify the background intro pallete to make more similar to the intro of BW, I found in google these sprites and I forgot the creator.

3780.png
3777.png
3779.png
3778.png

Those Look Great. I'll Be Looking Foward to That.

Update 7/10
3. New Tiles

Many people told me if the tiles and palletes can be better, is because I decides change the tiles of the nature, Credits to FM, WesleyFG, Zeo and Kyledove for the tiles of I use

3828.png

Looks Promising.

Update 7/10
4. New Battle Backgrounds

I insert a new backgrounds of exterior battles.

3829.png

Nice! Starting to Look like An Official nintendo Thing!

Update 7/10]
5. Pre-Intro Advise

I found in the old resources thread this patch, I forgot the autor if the patch
3830.png

2. New PC Map

I finally done with the tiles of the Pokemon Center, Credits for Trevor/Zeikaro for the tiles.

pokecenter-1013729.png

Maybe it's Just me, But The PC Center and That Warning Don't Look Good... I Like The Gen 3 PC Center because it Fit flush on the Screen.. The Warning is A Good Idea, But For Me it's Just Not Ideal.

Update 7/24

Thanks to all for the replies, the replies can give me energy to continue my hack, and in this update I show a new tiles of Striaton City, a new graphics for the bag (credits to help14) and a new textbox with transparent background (credits to Ep!c)

3902.png
3903.png
3904.png
3906.png
3907.png
3908.png

Lovin It! these Screens are Way Cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2018

Maybe it's Me, But I'm just not Digging this Title Screen. It Looks like it was put together in paint, 9And I Use Piant A LOT) therefore not Making it Look "Professional." I'd Like It More if It was More Fire-red Styled, Because 1. This is a FR Hack 2. It Brings back nostailiga. I Also Don't Like that it has no 'Press Start'...

Sorry for the Negative Side, but Everything Else is Looking a-ok, and Those OW Sprites of The Professer are Boss. (Alright, still annoyed by That ROM Warning...)

CAN NOT Wait for this thing to be Released!

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Maybe it's Me, But I'm just not Digging this Title Screen. It Looks like it was put together in paint, 9And I Use Piant A LOT) therefore not Making it Look "Professional." I'd Like It More if It was More Fire-red Styled, Because 1. This is a FR Hack 2. It Brings back nostailiga. I Also Don't Like that it has no 'Press Start'...

Sorry for the Negative Side, but Everything Else is Looking a-ok, and Those OW Sprites of The Professer are Boss. (Alright, still annoyed by That ROM Warning...)

CAN NOT Wait for this thing to be Released!

Pokemon Fire Red allow titlescreen with 240 colors titlescreen.

The project are delayed, Im actually working in Ice Silver, when I relase a beta this project can be restarted, please if some moderator can close this thread do it c:

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2018
Pokemon Fire Red allow titlescreen with 240 colors titlescreen.

The project are delayed, Im actually working in Ice Silver, when I relase a beta this project can be restarted, please if some moderator can close this thread do it c:

Cool. I'd wait though, until it's finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back