• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Island

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Soul Island is a Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley inspired game that allows enhanced game mechanics such as befriending monsters to help out on your farm, mining/combat, monster farming, marriage, animal husbandry, growing crops, fruits, selling monster loot, crafting weapons and tools to help you out on your farm and in the world for quests, gaining magical skills or choosing a specific profession that'll help you with your adventure as the game progresses...

.... Your an archaeologist who finds a map to a mysterious island. Interested to learn more about it, you move out there only to learn that the mayor has become greedy and refused to help any of the townsfolk regarding monster attacks that have been happening in the middle of the night. The mayor's brother gives you a sword, some tools and the old farm that's been turned to ruin. Can you help shape the town back to it's former glory or will you eventually tear everyone apart?

-Multiple quest options/professions.

-A variety of skills to choose from to help your character grow

-Your children age and can help out on the farm later on as the in-game years progress.

-As years pass, you unlock rewards and achievements!

-A variety of monsters, NPCS, and loot to collect

-Foragable items for shipping and crafting gifts for villagers and creatures.

-Befriend creatures and people to get gifts, tips, unlock new areas and recipes from them.

-Customization is key! Craft your farm or the entire Island into your own Paradise!

-Rent out plots of land for extra farming space

-Achieve more than one farm as the game progress

-Fill out plots of land inside secret 'Oasis Spots' inside the mines'

-Gender-neutral character, marry a male bachelor or female bachelorett.

-Marry a 'special' supernatural spouse and have hybrid children with special skills.

-A city, beaches, a mainland, an island, multiple mines, a downtown, clubs, and more!

-Unlock secret areas that can only be found through magic and 'warp' to special locations

-Discover your true power through magic, learn healing spells to help you with animals when they get sick or help you in the mines. A miracle grow spell that'll fertilize your crops and make them grow faster, a levitation spell that'll move multiple items at once and help with customizing your farmland.

I will eventually start a Patreon for the game and sell it on steam. My asking price is 14.99 USD (I'm American). I just need to get a team started so I can have something to show for my work.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back