• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Father's Day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Happy Father's Day PokéCommunity!
    Happy Father's Day!

So today is father's day here in most parts of the world, or it could of been father's day on the 15th, 19th, or it might of just been father's day gone and past, or maybe it's incoming for you, whether the case may be, I just want to dedicate this thread to father's day in general, more so than the actual dates~

Well at any rate, happy father's day, PC! This is a day where you give good gestures to your dads, or maybe just a father figure in your life, and you know, maybe do something nice for them, for being your dad! Maybe you could cook breakfast for them, or give them gifts, or maybe if you're like me, you don't have a dad that lives near you, so, you could at least give them a call saying lovely things about them and giving them best wishes! Or you can drive them somewhere special; it's up to you!

But yeah, if you love your dad, again, I hope that you all do something nice for them! All in all, I wish you, and your fathers or father figures a lovely fathers day, and all the special days to come~ <33

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Happy Father's Day no! I know you're only expecting, but you and Abba will make great parents together, and I wish you all the happiness as a new family!

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm going to copy what I said in my LJ about my dad, but first... here's a picture of me with him when I was little. It was taken when we were camping in Acadia, back when I lived in Maine.

Spoiler:

Anyway, it's not everyday you get to ride on your daddy's shoulders. :3 I've always been a daddy's little girl because daddy is usually the one that spoils me all of the time. He supports me to an extent as well. He's got power of attorney over me as well, which comes in handy when I'm unable to do something such as talk on the phone. He also pays all my bills (which technically, I don't have other than maybe my SSI. He manages that because he has to make sure they know it's been spent towards bills, groceries and other basic needs... not just silly stuff). He's always taken care of me and giving me what I want and need my whole life.

My dad was also a Vietnam vet. That's always been such a cool thing about him, even though he wasn't really on the front lines or anything. He still had his share of trauma during that time. I've always loved being the daughter of a war veteran because it's so cool, and it makes me feel sort of proud. There are times when he doesn't quite understand my special needs, but he always listens to me when I talk. He's never the type to be judgemental of the things I say to him. He's easy to talk to also. ^w^

So, I have an amazing dad. :3 Of course, happy fathers day to all of the other amazing dads out there too!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My dad is the main reason why I'm in Houston now. Had he not blessed me with the opportunity I've taken, I would have not moved at all. He likes to sleep in on Sunday after a long and hard week of work as a manager, and it's still early in Cali, so I'll call him later.

Happy Father's Day to all the PC dads out there!~

Years
  • I blessed my father for all the hard work he does around the house and support of my mother today. He really deserves to have a large, gigantic break, so I hope he definitely feels well.

Happy fathers day to any father out there reading this message! :) Just relax and enjoy a day of easiness.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • well here we celebrate it on the 2nd sunday of may but nobody cares about it lol

but happy father's day to everyone who celebrates it

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ok, now for a serious post, because I can't leave my dad out.

Although he's only been in my life 12 out of 19 years, he's the best person I could want as a dad. We share many of the same interests, he's easy going and really caring. A wonderful person to come into my life as a father figure, and I couldn't be happier. He's helped and supported me with everything I've done since I met him, and I'm super grateful for his presence.

So here's to you dad, happy father's dad! You deserve it.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i don't exactly have the best relationship with my dad, but i appreciate all he's done for me and our family as a whole. he's a hard worker, and i think deep down he does have a caring heart somewhere. (。 >艸<) so today... here's to you, dad. i left your present on your pillow.

happy father's day to all (future) dads reading this c:

Years
  • my dad is hella rad and he deserves this day to celebrate his awesome self. :] happy fathers day everyone

Back