• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa 3 Anime Announced and Slated for 2016

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
  • Apparently it's a good idea to read DanganRonpa Zero.

Why did they have to include the thing with Hakagure in UDG, they should just have released DR0 as a bonus VN >:

Do you/anyone know if there is an official/unofficial translation of this novel?

Edit:

I'm not asking for links, just a confirmation of it being licensed or (in case it isn't), a recommended unofficial translation.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Despair Side ep 9
    Spoiler:

Future Side episode 9
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Despair Side ep 9
    Spoiler:

Future Side episode 9

Spoiler:

I didn't notice it the first time haha, I must have looked away. Makes sense that it's from the robot.

Also, the despair side :( I feel like a lot more could have happened in this episode, or maybe I'm just impatient haha.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Watching Future right now... kinda wanna write my thoughts down as I go

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Watching Future right now... kinda wanna write my thoughts down as I go

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Do you/anyone know if there is an official/unofficial translation of this novel?

Edit:

I'm not asking for links, just a confirmation of it being licensed or (in case it isn't), a recommended unofficial translation.

I don't think there's an official translation of that one, unfortunately. A pal gave me the two volumes along with Makoto Naegi worst day ever on three separate pdf, unfortunately I don't think there's a translation team name on that :')

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Danganronpa Despair Side Episode 10
    Spoiler:

Back