• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uuuuugh, I'm so excited. I love Digimon so much. ;w;

I heard of this a few months back, but all we had was one line of text that basically like "Ey new series". I'm super glad that it's focusing around Taichi. I've always wanted to see more from him and the main cast.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Uuuuugh, I'm so excited. I love Digimon so much. ;w;

I heard of this a few months back, but all we had was one line of text that basically like "Ey new series". I'm super glad that it's focusing around Taichi. I've always wanted to see more from him and the main cast.

haha~ Same here...pretty excited too...i'm starting to loving back this digimon....

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    http://digimon-adventure.net/
    After some Sukomon bull where they blocked the last 60000 clicks with another half a million, we're finally down to 20000, and now there's a hope of news in sight! Get clicking, info shall come hopefully.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Ohh this is exciting news!! I love the original Digimon series as a kid. Adventures 1 and 2 were great and Tamers was awesome. I lost interest after Frontier , though I'm excited to see a sequel to Adventures 2 coming soon!

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    I hope they introduce a new female protagonist for Tai. The Sora and Matt thing was a let down for most fans. The first movie clearly hinted that there was something between Matt and Sora but second season last episode just confirmed Matt and Sora relationship. I hope they do something about it.

They already showed some new information in the digimon-adventure.net main page. There are few paragraphs and it looks like Tai will be full time main protagonist. Also, there is a part in the main page where its a buttton with a shape of an egg with the word "next". Its not working right now, maybe a new egg to hatch soon?

About the new little message there is a part where somebody says to Taichi "have a good day". A girl? his mom? Kairi? Agumon? myotismon? who knows, I guess its Agumon.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The reveal!

When the waves below the pier begin to sway with the morning sunlight...

"bang"
    A swift motion stops the alarm
    Kicking off the twisted bed sheets, he stretches his arms and legs

The sunlight peeks in from the curtains, hitting his desk spotlighting on a group photograph "that day"

"have a good day"
    Hearing a voice sending him off from behind, he hurriedly heads out the door.

As he looks up from his bicycle, the blue summer sky lies before him...

Taichi, 17, High School days.

Once again,
    the adventure evolves.
    You can see the image on Anime News Network, which also shows the silhouette of Taichi's and Agumon's new designs.

This really doesn't reveal anything new about the series. We still only know that Taichi and Agumon are characters, Taichi's in high school, and he has a picture of the Chosen Children to remind him of what happened in the DigiWorld. We do learn that he rides a bike!

Also, between the English and Japanese version of the reveal, the use of "big brother" in the line "have a good day" is removed from the English translation.

Its not working right now, maybe a new egg to hatch soon?
    It looks like it's going to be more Nade-Nade for each of the eight Adventure Chosen Children. Yamato and Gabumon are next, since their egg matches the one that's labeled "next" on the website.

tumblr_nbio1hckDE1qakv9fo4_500.png

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    AAAAH

It would be cool if he had their picture because he missed them, but then things go down and they all have to meet up again. I would prefer to that to Taichi + an entirely new cast, but I guess we'll see. Either way, I'm still really excited. ;o;

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The reveal!

You can see the image on Anime News Network, which also shows the silhouette of Taichi's and Agumon's new designs.

This really doesn't reveal anything new about the series. We still only know that Taichi and Agumon are characters, Taichi's in high school, and he has a picture of the Chosen Children to remind him of what happened in the DigiWorld. We do learn that he rides a bike!

Also, between the English and Japanese version of the reveal, the use of "big brother" in the line "have a good day" is removed from the English translation.

It looks like it's going to be more Nade-Nade for each of the eight Adventure Chosen Children. Yamato and Gabumon are next, since their egg matches the one that's labeled "next" on the website.

tumblr_nbio1hckDE1qakv9fo4_500.png

We already know this stuff , Its hardly a reveal.
    We know , Tai will be in the new series but he obviously won"t be the Protagonist ! A new Protagonist will be a Kid with Hukmon .
    Question is , Is this new Kid a High-schooner , Middle-schooner Or a Elementary school student ?

I want him to be a Middle-schooner and a classmate of Kari.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What if this new series of Digimon has same animation as Persona ???

Dramon Knight

Anti-Social Membrane
    Years
  • I can't wait for the new Digimon, favourite series ever. I started watching the other seasons (Only watched Adventure 01, 02 and Tamers in Jap subbed) starting off with Frontier. It's got a bit of a different concept but I like it. :P I really hope 03 is good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    A lot of people support TK & Kari .
    They were perfect togather .
    However I prefer Davis & Kari.
    Because TK always act likes a Perfect Gentleman ! He was The "Popular guy" Sterotype So I didn't like him. I want Kari to end up someone who was crazy smart but act like an immature Kid.
    But Devis was so Stupid.

A) Which Persona
    B) It depends on the studio
    C) Persona >^inf Digimon

The popular game & Anime called "Persona".
    I saw the latest Digimon game to follow the same Animation as Persona.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Are you serious?
    Heck, have you seen any of that? P4G is from absolutely different studio and even P4 and P3 which share the same studio have absolutely different animation and you say they have the same...? Oh come on, man, you can't mean that seriously.

But the Character design remain the same , Isn't ?
    Or Did I mix Devill Survior with Persona. ????
    Here the new game Animation & Character design

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back