• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crunchyroll & Funimation join forces

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-funimation-partner-to-expand-access-to-anime

Info in spoiler

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • A nice combo.
    More like they are trying to destroy Daisuki.net, which started out of nowhere and it's going places already lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Tru

Funimation needs to give up Dragon Ball tbh, when I first came across this earlier I was praying that it would be apart of the partnership
    Ahhh well tho

Years
  • Unless you live in a police state there cares about the torrenting of Malaysian wall scrolls (not many of those about) then there really is no need to use this service. I don't get the idea of paying for worse quality and small selections.

Seriously guys if you care about supporting the industry just buy the shows you really like.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    yea, plenty of other ways to get better quality all while having a better selection. literally win-win situation

i actually prefer buying box sets of series once they're completed. manga on CR isn't that bad imo..other than the translation being a bit off sometime when a chapter's first released.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Kinda ironic. I remember back when Crunchyroll was a piracy site and Funi was trying to get them taken down ;*)

Years
  • I mean I guess it's a great combo, but there's loads of ways to watch anime online. Nevertheless, they're both good companies so hopefully this partnership works well.

Side Note: Nowadays I only ever visit the Funimation website to check their schedule, so I don't think I would get much out of this xD

Back