• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W WTF Moments!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020

Your B/W WTF Moments

Seeing as the other thread for this topic died, I decided to remake it since it was a good ol' discussion.
Whether it be at any point in the game, what crazy or extreme moments did you end up getting yourself into?

As for myself, I have yet to play the game but there's no doubt I'll have several WTF moments throughout it all when I do receive it. '~'

Last edited:

austin00081

young money
Years
My most foolish moment had to be during the Desert Resort; there are pitfalls and you can walk around/through them, but i didn't realize it, so i spent an hour trying to run/bike over them. Once I realized, "Oh hey! You can just walk right over them!" I /facepalmed

Rain

Years
I had that problem with the sand-pits too. xP

In the dreamworld I was playing that wonderful combee ice cream scoop game, where you make a tower out of ice cream. Five seconds to go, I try to get that last ice cream in and of course it rolls off, but it hit one of the other scoops knocking it loose, so my whole tower collapsed, except for two scoops at the bottom. -_-

I hate that game.

Rettan

~Oddish_Smoker~
Years
Rofl I had the sand pit problem too xD
I was like "DAMMIT WHAT TO DO" and then I got the wrong fossil because I didnt know what it said. *facepalm*

I also got ripped off $500 for a Magikarp AGAIN xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I didn't know there was a PC in that rock when I got to the Pokemon League, so I went straight into it after grinding in Victory Road and with little to no items. How I managed to win was based on the fact that the E4 has horrible levels and they're all the same.

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
Years
We can have this..but not a recent happenings thread. That makes complete sense.

Anyways, it would probably be not realizing there was a Pokemon Center at the Elite Four. I went straight in, got locked out, and was very sad when I lost. :(

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
My most foolish moment had to be during the Desert Resort; there are pitfalls and you can walk around/through them, but i didn't realize it, so i spent an hour trying to run/bike over them. Once I realized, "Oh hey! You can just walk right over them!" I /facepalmed
Agreed!
I realised how many others faced this as well. Glad to know that I'm not the only one! ^_^

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
My crappy english patch, where at the beggining of the game, right around when you mom gives you a town map
"But I don't like the mess pokemon make as in your room! That's some pritty good mess"
as if the concept wasn't foolish enough, 'pritty' is not a typo

Back