• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.

weavile96

Just Your Neighborhood Creeper
Years
  • Hey, I'm weavile96. First off I'd like to say that this is not a game yet, but just ideas for now. So, here you go:

Intro: Hello, and welcome to Pokemon Jasper! You'll be traveling in the region of Truss, meeting over 100 new Pokemon and countless people, good and bad. and there's one band of bad people you should especially know about. Team Chaos. They're bent on changing the world's order! Can you stop them? (maybe... maybe not! :p )

Legend of Truss:

Long ago, in the region of Truss, "Balance" ruled over the land. Pokemon and humans alike roamed free in harmony with each other. After a century, "Balance" realized it could not do this alone. "Balance" made a Pokemon completely out of light. "Light" helped "Balance" watch over the land. But the two did not realize that "Balance" unknowingly had used more power thus creating a Pokemon completely out of shadows. "Dark"'s evil heart told it to take over Truss and dethrone the two majestic Pokemon. When 'Dark" arrived at where "Balance" and "Light" dwelled, "Dark" started fighting the two. All three Pokemon fought greatly when "Balance" and "Light" combined their powers to defeat "Dark" . "Dark" survived the blow, but had to rest in a dark place. "Balance" and "Light" were also drained of their powers. The two great Pokemon separated, just in case "Dark" rose again to defeat them. "Light" hid in a place full of light while "Balance" stood alone once again...

Story:

You are an eager 12 year old boy/girl (boy is Chris and girl is Maddie) in the lush and rich region of Truss. You remember it's your birthday. You join your parents downstairs to watch the news. They say happy birthday and go back to the TV. The reporter is saying that 3 temples have been found across Truss. At the moment they are inaccessible, but archeologists and scientists are trying their best to find ways in. The reporter starts to say more, but your mother tells you to come to the table. You go with her and she gives you a bag and PokeCell. She tells you that your home number and Prof. Cedar's number is already on there. Right then, Prof. Cedar calls and says that there's an emergency at her lab and she needs your help. Before you go, your mother says she almost forgot your third gift and gives you a pair of running shoes. You rush across town to the lab and go inside. You hear a woman scream and you run to the far side of the lab and up the stairs. You see no one but a huge hole in the wall. You go to the gaping hole and see a helicopter, flying away in the distance. You go back downstairs and a shaken assistant gives you a choice of 3 Pokemon; Gileaf The Gila Pokemon, Pignite The Piglet Pokemon, and Plesiotyke The Plesio Pokemon. The assistant gives you 5 poke balls when suddenly a hasty looking boy/girl comes in and go's up to the assistant. The boy/girl goes up to you, and out of the blue, challenges you to a battle. (Be warned as they will have the starter strong against yours) After you win/lose, the kid runs off, saying you'll meet again. You exit the lab to go home when the assistant tells you he almost forgot to give you a Pokedex. You go back home to tell your mom and dad you're setting out. They say good luck and good bye. You exit your house, sought on finding out who kidnapped Prof. Cedar...

Region:

Truss is a lush and exotic region, located in the middle of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Located in this region are 3 forests, all holding a sacred temple. The climate varies from place to place being humid to frosty, or just average.

Evil- Team Chaos:
    A recently formed team whose leader's goal is to capture the Balance Pokemon and mess up the world's flow so that everything revolves around their leader, and she'll dominate the planet. But the leader also has a secret plan that only she knows...

Victoria (Leader)- An elegant, but sinister woman, leading Team Chaos. She has heard of the Truss region's legends, and wants to search the temples for the legendary Pokemon so her big plan will unfold...

Destiny (Commander)- The youngest, but strongest, of Team Chaos' commanders. Destiny is very straight-forward and is willing to do anything for Team Chaos.

Doom (Commander)- Doom is very quiet and calm, but finds his voice around his two superiors. And rarely, Doom can get really angry and his squad's punishment will be horrible.

Destro (Commander)- Destro is "disturbed and psychotic", said the Truss Asylum. Destro recently escaped and joined Team Chaos (more stable), and quickly went up the ranks. If you're in his squad, expect to be traumatized!

Pokemon of Truss:

In Pokemon Jasper, you will meet over 100 new Pokemon. Here they are:

494. Gileaf- Grass- Gila Pokemon
    495. Gilagrow- Grass- Gila Pokemon
    496. Gilazilla- Grass/Poison- Monster Pokemon
    497. Pignite- Fire- Piglet Pokemon
    498. Toaswine- Fire- Pig Pokemon
    499. Boaroast- Fire/Dark- Boar Pokemon
    500. Plesiotyke- Water- Plesio Pokemon
    501. ???- Water- Plesio Pokemon
    502. Plesiodon- Water/Dragon- Plesio Pokemon
    503. Robird- Normal/Flying- Tiny Bird Pokemon- Designer: Narsilion
    504. Ruhawk- Normal/Flying- Bird Pokemon- Designer: Narsilion
    505. Reagle- Normal/Flying- Predator Pokemon- Designer: Narsilion
    506. Baracapy- Normal- Capybara Pokemon
    507. Capiton- Normal- Capybara Pokemon
    508. Anti- Bug- Ant Pokemon
    509. Cacant- Bug- Cocoon Pokemon
    510. Armant- Bug/Fighting- Army Pokemon
    540. Garglance- Rock/Dark- Gargoyle Pokemon- Designer: Narsilion
    541. Garglare- Rock/Dark- Gargoyle Pokemon- Designer: Narsilion
    556. Jackolan- Grass/Fire- Pumpkin Pokemon- Designer: Narsilion
    557. Jackoware- Grass/Fire- Scarecrow Pokemon- Designer: Narsilion
    580. Adnokana- Poison/Dark- Serpent Pokemon- Designer: Narsilion

Pokemon League:

The Truss region has a Pokemon League just like any other region consisting of eight gym leaders and the Elite 4. But there is also one trainer more powerful than the rest. The Champion. You must defeat all eight gym leaders and collect badges to gain entry to the Pokemon League. There, you will fight the Elite 4 and Champion.

Gym Leaders:

Elite 4:

Champion.

Features:
    -A new region
    -8 new gym leaders
    -Over 100 new Pokemon including old ones
    -A new evil
    -New Elite 4 members and a new champion

That's all for now, but more to come! If you'd like to apply as a staff member, please pm me! :)

Last edited:

weavile96

Years
  • Wow, no replies? But then again, I see a lot of fangames that get posted, but no one responds and they just keep going to other pages... Anyways, What do you people think about different shops other than marts? Like 1 specifically for contest items and etc. Here are some ideas:

Contest Land!
    Slogan: Come here for all your contest needs!
    Sells:
    Dry Poffin- $1000
    Spicy Poffin- $1000
    Bitter Poffin- $1000
    Sweet Poffin- $1000
    Sour Poffin- $1000

The Herb House
    Slogan: Nature's gifts.
    Sells:
    Energy Root- $500
    Energypowder- $250
    Healpowder- $300
    Revival Herb- $950

Bargain Mania!
    Slogan: Get our bargains today!
    Sells:
    Potion x5- $750
    Super Potion x5- $1500

And so on! :)

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • The fakemons are awsome !! I have to go with Garlglare as my favorite. Do you have any screenshots to show us? This might get more people interested because most people just scan through a thread looking for images (even I do that many times).

Dusty Dog

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • jaspers my dogs name lol. the game seems interesting i like ur pics of the new pokemon keep making them and updating it i wanna see more!!!

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • Nice fakemon so far. It would be cool to post a screenshot or two cause, it helps focus on reding the story, which is decent.
    In the region legend the .... is confusing, you could have put --- for the other, cause it's hard to track who did what, the one who created the other or the other.
    Also why is only Piosila getting a secondary type. All the second starter forms should get their secondary type or none, or it will be unbalanced.
    I keep my thumbs crossed for this one...

Years
  • Looks good, ecspecially the fakemons.
    Somehow it reminds me of the fourth gen. You know, the shadow pokemon (Giratina), it resting in a dark place, while the tweo majestic pokemon (Dialga and Palkia) in their dimension.
    Otherwise looks good

Years
  • Ohhhhh looks good. I love most of the Fakemon. :D
    May i ask if it was you that created them? Just it says Copyright of some other username at the bottom. Im not in the slightest saying you stole them i promise :D
    Oh and i also love the Arbok evo ;) :D

weavile96

Years
  • Wow, I never thought anyone else would reply. I kinda forgot about this. But to answer some questions:

Luka S.J.- I don't have any screen shots as this is just ideas right now.
    @World- The only reason I put ... was because they don't have names yet. But that is a good idea. I guess Poisilla doesn't need a second type yet. I'll change the type and name.
    TuRbO-LuT- I didn't create all of them, some just concepts of mine. But the Arbok evo is Narsilion's from Deviantart, and I asked him/her if I could use their Pokeon and they let me.

Well, I hope that answers your questions, and hopefully more will be heard from Jasper. :)

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • Your fakémon artist is very skilled, the art shown on your thread is very aesthetically pleasing.

I like that you kept the tree-named Prof., and I also like that you've upped the starting age from 10 to 12. A bit more realistic, I should say.

The dex doesn't end in Arbok's evo, does it? Because I don't think adnokada [lol, I get it!] is legend-like [tho it's still badass].

Your evil team--Chaos. That's kinda overused. Like, completely overused. Have you seen the Get Smart series? Or the Steve Carell Movie based on it? Or the dozens of pokemon hacks with that name? IT's kinda boring seeing so many team Chaos. Plus, Chaos signifyes badness. I don't think a team would go out of their way to say "Hey, I'm bad!". If you wanted to make it more realistic, you'd have it so that the team thinks they're doing the world a favor, you know?

That's all for now--
    Starrmyt

weavile96

Years
  • @Starrmyt- Adnokana is not the end of the dex, it's just that that it's a Pokemon farther in the dex that has been added, so there are a lot of spaces that need to be filled. But the team name, I didn't really think it through, just a hasty name. I will change it soon. Any thoughts on Team Renew? To make it sound like they're "restoring" the world and making it "better"?

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • Well, you're getting on the right track, but take it one step further. They're trying to renew the world, yes, but how, and why? For example, Team Aqua wanted to renew the world using water. Ergo, Team Aqua. Same thing goes for Magma. Team Rocket is just...generic, and Team Galactic wanted to create a new world with space [and time].

So think of that, I can't really come up with anything based on what you've written, but I think the best parts of creating a pokemon game is coming up with motives for the evil characters. You'll soon find out that they are the most deep characters in the game.

That's all for now...maybe.
    -Starrmyt

weavile96

Years
  • You made a good point. I've been thinking about that a little and I might have an idea by tomorrow.

Dark-Deoxys

Pro Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    Hey weavile96, love the idea of Pokemon jasper and the pics of new the new Pokemon. Im thinking of designing a new Pokemon game. Pokemon Topaz. I have some questions, how did you create the pictures of the Pokemon and on what software. Send me a message soon. Cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back