• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Question guys, will I be able to use the beta 12Demo save file with the beta 12 when its complete?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    This is a bug/question guys. This happened to me playing the beta demo 12. I am not exactly sure what happened but after the race part, I chose yes to play as blue and it was cool and all but when I went back to play a is red, my bicycle was gone. Couldn't find it anywhere and I do want to add that it was selected in my shortcut menu.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    Sevii Island 4
    In the beach but you need rock smash to get there

BTW is this all Legend in Adv RED?

With Hoppa @My Current Team.
    Where is Rayquaza?? Is there the primal for Kyogre & Groudon?

Thanks

thx for waterfall..

After i beat carly in Hamlin Island.. what to do next.. no trigger event.. ?? i just unlock lunar wing and beat darkrai..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Hey i have completed the game,so i decided to do the bonus chapters (the lake monester one)but after i go and rescue all those people (not actual rescue) still officer jenny says thanks for helping me......etc,plz help and the green cap man at the right corner also doesnt appear but shouted for help.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hi there, i wanted to say THANK YOU for this AMAZING ROM.
    i'm on 50 hours+ plaiyng at work and i'm loving it, amazing editing and scripting, awesome, with flora sky, the best hacked rom ever.
    Currently playing on the last beta u released, 11a i assume? i don't remember
    BTW, i'm posting here because i've found a bug that you may easely fix :P
    there is a ocean path at nord of ASCORBIA ISLAND that will spawn like bazillions of random sunfloras at lvl 1-100 randomly, at every damn step, here a few screens
    hope it helped ^^
    ty again
    IMG-20160526-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0015.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    Just go to Pallet Town, Find Blue. If he just said Carly, mission done. Just catch darkrai and cresselia.

he said.. we need to go hamlin island.. i already beat him in that cave..then when i go outside nothing happen...go to pallet town did said the same thing.. gg...need to play last old save.. :v

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    i'm on 50 hours+ plaiyng at work and i'm loving it, amazing editing and scripting, awesome, with flora sky, the best hacked rom ever.
    there is a ocean path at nord of ASCORBIA ISLAND that will spawn like bazillions of random sunfloras at lvl 1-100 randomly, at every damn step, here a few screens
    hope it helped ^^
    ty again
    View attachment 78757

View attachment 78758

View attachment 78759

View attachment 78760

View attachment 78761

use max repel.. :3 u can move at least 2-5 step..hahaha GG

Years
  • Hi there, i wanted to say THANK YOU for this AMAZING ROM.
    hope it helped ^^
    ty again
    View attachment 78757

View attachment 78758

View attachment 78759

View attachment 78760

View attachment 78761

use max repel.. :3 u can move at least 2-5 step..hahaha GG

Max Repel doesn't works there. But i am sure it's already Reported

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    hope it helped ^^
    ty again
    View attachment 78757

View attachment 78758

View attachment 78759

View attachment 78760

View attachment 78761

I think it's not bug... maybe that's another feature in this game which makes us so Mad... hahaha

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2023
    Can someone help me to get TM Surf? I was at the Safari Zone(left after that robot pidgey left my sides) and I am able to use Strength outside of battle.
    If I dive into the water towards the bottem right rock construct (while using itemfinder) the Dragonite won't appear.
    I play on V11E

Years
  • Can someone help me to get TM Surf? I was at the Safari Zone(left after that robot pidgey left my sides) and I am able to use Strength outside of battle.
    If I dive into the water towards the bottem right rock construct (while using itemfinder) the Dragonite won't appear.
    I play on V11E

2SXJxem.jpg

Press "A" here

Does anyone know where to find Bulbasaur in this game??? I can't find him :(

Please read the 1st Post of the thread. Aethestode already said that.
    Q: Where did Bulbasaur ran off to? I can't find him anywhere!!
    A: Bulbasaur is hiding in the moving tree in Pallet Town's Forest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    Hii aethstode am stuck wid the cat of bounty can anyone tell where the cat is hiding

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Hi guys i am going to start playing this game, does it have new moves from gen 6 and above like gunk shot etc? and is the game complete or still under development?

Back