• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ohoho, I love hearing from people who read it for the first time! Yeah, all dem actacts of Act 6 were quite a bit different from the previous Acts, imo.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Act 6 felt more image-based then text-based, which bothered me a bit. I've wanted to see writing outside of logs [dialoguelogs, pesterlogs, etc.] because I miss the snarky humor of sorts. It was still a good act though. :3

And welcome, 11th! New members are cool, even when we're on pause.

um um um TOPIC

Do you guys think Hussie has a chance of finishing Homestuck on 4/13 this year?

Just thought it'd be an interesting question, even though I personally say it's probably not happening because between the game and whatever else he's talking about by which I mean that thing he said we'll be asking ourselves where it's been all of our lives when he posts it... he has no time for the actual comic; or rather, not as much as he did before.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nope, I don't think he'll even release the game at 14/13/4 (I don't like to write it out in the American way, haha, even though that's the only way that makes it 413).

Seriously, this summer is the earliest I expect to see something good from him again ;; really think they should release the music album Homestuck Vol. 10 though - there's a lot of content after Vol. 9 that was only somewhat covered by Cherubim, we need moar music! That would ease the tension of waiting.

Meanwhile, I've been listening to Land of Fans and Music 3. It's not at all as good as the second version though, in terms of quality they've gone back to how it was in the first of their albums, but still. It's something.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
What? Since when has there been a three? ;o; Gotta check it out asap.

I could see them also releasing Vol. 10 with the end of Homestuck, as to include whatever music is in the final flash animation as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I somehow think Hussie doesn't feel like putting as much effort into the end flash as he did to Cascade. We waited a whole summer for Cascade (well, you guys did, I was busy reading up on the first acts at that time I think 8D or was that a year later even... confuz)

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Waaaaaaaaaaait a second thereeeee... A HOMESTUCK GAMEEEEE????? AAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOMEEEEEEE!!!! I mean, I have played the minecraft mod, but a REAL game?!?!? Unbelievable.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Full customization? Imagine if they MMO'd it as well, or allowed you to make sessions with specific people over the internet. If I could, I would actually say we should all get together- all as in everyone from the club- and make a session. If Hussie makes this an option in the game, which I doubt he will, I will cry. Of joy.

Oh, and Land of Fans and Music 3? THE BEGINNING OF THE DOGFIGHT REMIX AAAAAAAAAHH and the rest of it too :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
A SBURB/SGRUB MMO. That would be the best thing ever, hands down. Really. Seriously. Like. Yes.

I love the song called "The Metamorphosis of Rose Lalonde". It's got some hauntingly beautiful themes. Also "I'm Not A Hero" is pretty as well. But overall, I think LOFAM2 had much higher standard in its compositions and melodies.

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Wooooooowwww. Just, wow. Awesome! I mean, it probably wont be an MMO since it would take some time to code + they would have to make a whole new story + new customizable characters, but since im always wrong, it will be.
Also, I just ended reading Homestuck (well, what has been drawn till now), and I felt soooo upset when Aradia killed Jade! I mean, she looked nice and all of a sudden she goes crazy and tries to kiss Jake.
Also also (I love that word :33), I want to ask a public question. What would your land's name be? Mine would be Land of Rainbows and derpyness of courz :B.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
My land would probably be something that had to do with food, like Ryan [a character I used in a roleplay back in May or so last year]. I'm also into Biology, so it'd probably be the same: Land of Cuisine and Frogs [LOCAF].

@Rika I have to agree with you about LOFAM2. Speaking of Homestuck music, I have to go back and listen to the older volumes. I remember loving 7 and 8, and never finishing 5 or 6. Oh, and Song of Skaia is still beautiful.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I really don't know what my land would be, haha. Though, I did have a quite cool one in a RP some while ago. What was it... like, colors and bridges or something. LOCAB? Not that wasn't it, but it sort of had that feeling. Or wind and stars or something. LOWAS, oops. Already in existence, Wind and Shade 8)

Song of Skaia will always be beautiful.

Vol 6 is one of my absolute favorites. It's not got any super highlights with music used in flashes or something, but it's got these wonderful tracks like Frost (which was used in the flash were we were introduced to Jade's land actually), Courser, Megalovania (ohwait that was in an epic flash as well, Wake xD), Walk-stab-walk (the original version of one of my favorite remixes, Another Chance), Gaia Queen (should totally have been used in Jade's entry flash!! It even fits the animation), 3 in the morning Pianokind (really beautiful variant of one of the most classic Homestuck tunes) and also what might be my favorite Homestuck track out of them all, at least together with Infinity Mechanism and Doctor: Crystalanthology. Just, beautiful. Yeah, I really love Vol 6, I think it's underrated since people mostly talk about Cherubim and Vol 9 or 8 these days, I feel.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Weeeell, it's awfully quiet here, isn't it?

I thought about something. What would you say is the most iconic part of Homestuck? Like, say you would design the front of a Homestuck book or game cover, with the story in the comic up until now. Which moment would you choose to depict? Which panel/flash/characters/moment says "this is Homestuck" the most, to you?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
What would you say is the most iconic part of Homestuck?

It's not Cascade, the flashes, the trolls or anything. It's actually this.

Spoiler:

Oh, and I guess it's okay to share this here but I made a Homestuck cover of the post-scratch trolls [with my headcanons are voices] singing Let It Go lol

spoilered coz karkat and gamzee swear a lot :(

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I rather think LOWAS is very iconic. Pictures of its terrain and John in his green/turquoise suit running around bashing imps. That flash game at the start of Act 4. That really says "homestuck" for me :3

lowas.jpg

Years
SORRY GUYS I RAN OUT OF TIME TO FINISH THE GAME.
But anyway. 1. That song is boss, 2. seconding that thing AG said about the iconic thing. That should cover everything.

EDIT: Guys it's 4/13

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh my god I missed 4/13 haha. So bad. Well, I blame being Swedish, and here it was actually 13/4 so!

Hussie celebrated or something. Look what he posted in his news: http://www.paradoxspace.com/

EDIT: okay I read some more and this site actually looks so cool. SO COOL. He's really getting the fandom involved with what Homestuck really is, the essence of Homestuck. He's cool. Hussie.

This first comic is cute, for example :3

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I
LOVE
IT!!!!!!!
I love the idea of making little comics about the characters and their lives... Just.... <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Seems like he'll allow anything, since we can claim it occured in doomed universes 8) That paves way for just any kind of adventure or story, as long as it doesn't interfere with canon.

Back