• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Ring Menu

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
  • I know what you mean, I saw it on many games, but I can't find it, I tryied to search here
    but I couldnt find it. also I recommend you searching on this forum or other forums, like relic castle because they might have it, if it isn't here, idk ... But to make it you need to install the recent Pokémon Essentials version. If you don't know how, its simple just download version 16. and the "plugin" (how I call it) » 16.2 (you need winrar) and put the data files inside the data folder and replace it all (if you're making a new game) if you have a game with tilesets, scripts, you need to be careful and here are Tutorials about that, just in case you didn't know.. But that with the ring I saw in some game I can't remember...

Back