• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from the new PokeArtist guy!

Checkchiron

PokeArtist
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Heya everyone!

My name is Chiron and as a kid I used to be the biggest pokemon fan you could imagine. I begged my parents to buy pokemon blue for me back in 1998. I collected the cards and I couldnt miss any episode of pokemon otherwise I would cry.

Over the years this interest waned a bit. Although during recent years I've become a bit more interested in Pokémon. The games I mean. I played several hacks (which I've found on this lovely site) and dug up my old pokemon cards again.

For a couple of month's now I've been drawing one pokemon a day (link is in my signature). And since the recent announcement of Sun/Moon I've decided I really have to get a DS/3DS to play Pokemon again.

Which also made me decide to finally register on this forum and say hi! So here it is, hiya everybody!

Years
  • Good choice, good choice. B] Sun & Moon look really good and promising so far, we're all excited to see more news. Plus as a long-time fan who got into Pokémon around the late 1990s myself I'm very happy seeing you back into the franchise. Welcome to PC, Chiron, good to meet you!

Your work's pretty awesome too so I can only hope you'll consider stopping by the Art & Design forum to share with the community there. I'm both a digital and graphics artist so more contributions to that part of PC is always very welcome.

Have a blast, will you be catching up with the Pokémon games you missed or primarily focusing on the upcoming titles??

Checkchiron

PokeArtist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Thanks for the welcomes :)

Have a blast, will you be catching up with the Pokémon games you missed or primarily focusing on the upcoming titles??

I'm not sure yet. I did some rom's of the GBA games. I might buy some games cheap when I get a 3DS but I'm not sure which to play first then.

I forgot to mention that I'm hoping to get a pokemon go beta invite aswell. But Europe is last to gain entry to the party so it'll take a while probably.

Back