• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Mom vs Mom!

Yo Mama!

• Black and White Mom

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Black 2 and White 2 Mom

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Mom_Xtransceiver_1.png
    6219A.png
    Mom_Xtransceiver_2.png

Ah yes, Mother's Day. A time where we take a few moments to recognize our special mothers (be it our birth mother or a motherly figure), and let them know we appreciate them. Generation V is the only Generation that introduced two different mother characters for the player. Both being their own little character, each gave the player a different motherly feeling. Which mother was your favorite? Which one felt more like a mother to you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My favorite would definitely have to be former, because, well, her hairstyle is just adorable. If I had the chance, that's what I'd do with mine. XD" Plus, her skin color is a little more dark in comparison, another reason why I like her. As for who is more motherly, both are equal in terms of that, in my opinion.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Personally I prefer mama #2. She seems like she's got this mild taste of spunk to her. Like, she could beat you in a three-legged race AND make you sandwiches right after it. She reminds me a lot like my mom that way. c:

Years
  • I like the mother from Black & White. She has a pretty noticeable resemblance to Hilda, thanks to the eye color and similar hairstyles. Although I think both mothers have good personality and character to them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I never really pass much thought when it comes to the parental character as they rarely seem to have much impact on the story, a feature I'd like to see change in the next main series installments of games.

I'm going with Mum2 on this as she used to be a former Pokemon Center employee.

Years
  • I go for BW mom, just because she is nice enough to let you off the hook when you completely tear down your room into a complete disaster. Not like I don't think the BW2 mom would do that, its also because I like the BW mom's design better.

Years
  • Never go home on purpose. Just one of those things that happens.
    Going to go for the hair down RHWoBW.

I like the mother from Black & White. She has a pretty noticeable resemblance to Hilda

RATN = Release Air Through Nose
    SALTS = Smile A Little Then Stop

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    I prefer BW mom. She has something special, but the second mom has a good style.

Years
  • I like them both, but I chose the second mom. I liked her style a bit more, and at the beginning of the game you can push her around and try to tell her you don't want a Pokédex :P Her reaction is amusing.

Back