• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Legends of the Past: An Unova Journey [T][OOC/SU]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
  • This is going to be fantastic :D I'm really looking forward to trying a different type of character.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    thanks so much! ... not that i had any competition in the end eh. no love for Tepig D:
    but regardless, i'm excited to start!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd like to do event 2 together with someone :)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I will have Rick go for Event 1 if those who are interested are okay with it. I think Sir Bastian already claimed it, but if he is okay with sharing. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I will have Rick go for Event 1 if those who are interested are okay with it. I think Sir Bastian already claimed it, but if he is okay with sharing. :D
    I think nothing should be official if it hasn't been said in the ooc. Cant always read back in skype chats O.o

So... Tripleperson JP for event 2? We're starting boldly.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I think I'll go with event 1 as well if Legend and Basty don't mind :D

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I'm okay with it, but we'll see if Bastian is okay with it. He had a nice set up for it, so we'll take it from there. Should be easy enough to incorporate you into it.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oops, forgot to write it in here xD Yeah, I'm doing event 1! Christian, Sephy and I'll chat about what we're gonna do.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i'm also up for event 2, just to say c:

I'll be taking Event 2 as well. :3
    Hey, I changed my mind. You two go ahead and do the event without me :3 While I'd love to interact early on and get that load of extra money for Lex, I think I'd hold you two up if we were to make a JP with my lousy schedule these days. So have fun and I'll make a non-event post instead. <3

EDIT: my plan is to get a Weedle and evolve it into Beedrill asap :D Beedrill bee cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Hey, I changed my mind. You two go ahead and do the event without me :3 While I'd love to interact early on and get that load of extra money for Lex, I think I'd hold you two up if we were to make a JP with my lousy schedule these days. So have fun and I'll make a non-event post instead. <3

EDIT: my plan is to get a Weedle and evolve it into Beedrill asap :D Beedrill bee cool.

Please make it a female and name it Honey~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahhaa no, I'm gonna make it a male. Honey is a nice name though! I just have another name scheme in mind.

Back