• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Exquisite Corpse II

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • I'll go back and do it too! It was boring the first time round cos I wrote some boring stuff (it's awesomely more dead when it goes from plain to weird) but nao for sum fun!

Guys, can some people write properly as to make it even more dead?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Guys, can some people write properly as to make it even more dead?

Not really sure what you mean here...do you mean improperly? I could go for a more surreal approach if necessary. That would make things all the more ludicrous and crack-inspired.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I'm still in! I just had to say it in case my former application has been erased of everyone's minds or something. Oh, I so am itching to get my hands on this!

I just have to ask one thing. Can I add Finnish words (translation provided) to further mess up the thing? I don't mean I want to use heaps of Finnish words so that nobody can understand anything, but.... Um, for example, can I replace the word 'chair' with the Finnish counterpart 'tuoli'?
    Oh, well, maybe I won't do that anyway, but I want to know.
    Just out of curiousity.
    Anyway, count me in!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • txt, I mean for some people to write without much crazy-ness so it goes:
    Crazy
    Non-crazy
    Crazy
    Lovelyness
    Universe Implosions
    Not that it matters much.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Can I add Finnish words (translation provided) to further mess up the thing?

You certainly can!

Also, player list so far:

Xanthine
    Shrike Flamestar
    jeffback
    txteclipse
    Dark Lakitu
    An-chan
    icomeanon6

Although this is more people than we had actually submit last round, should we keep registration open for awhile?

Also, should I open this thread up to discussion during each round, so long as we're not discussing plot?

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • To answer your questions, no and yes. It's been a while since someone joined, and I think a bit of discussion will be fine.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Added and added. Also, it's been two weeks since I've asked for re-signups, so I'm just going to go ahead and randomize the list. The lineup is now as follows:

POKEMON_MASTER_0
    Xanthine
    txteclipse
    Buoysel
    icomeanon6
    Dark Lakitu
    An-chan
    Post Office Buddy
    Shrike Flamestar

If I've forgotten anyone, feel free to reply to get yourself inserted randomly onto the list. Second round begins now. Good luck to everyone!

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
    Years
  • Oh God, I got the final part... *facepalms* You do realize how long it takes me to finish something, right? Of course most of what I write is around 20 pages and actually needs to have some semblance of sense to it... I'll try to keep the ending for this here to around four or five pages, which I can get done in one writing session if I try, so hopefully I won't procrastinate too much with it.

...Having to come up with the ending puts all this pressure on me, though. Don't be surprised if I do something crazy like blow up the whole world or something. :D

*Patiently waits for his turn*

Wait, but...what if someone new comes and steals my spot at the end?! :O I'm kind of psyched about having to finish it now... NO ONE ELSE JOIN OR I'LL GIVE YOU THE WORST LINE I CAN THINK OF!

<_<

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Just, you know, out of curiousity: this thing is going on, right? No-one has slacked off or disappeared or anything? I'm just curious, because there hasn't been an awful lot of conversation going on here (as in: none)... But, I hope you're all alive and well and that I get to write my part before I die.

Sorry for being so annoying, but I'm really excited about this :<

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • It's still several weeks before my turn :< I'll just have to write that parody of mine as a replacement. I need to do something completely incoherent once in a while.

When are we doing the title for this?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I finished my segment finally and fired the next line off to Buoysel. Eh...sorry it took so long. School has been killing me lately, and I forgot about it didn't have much time on my hands.

Back