• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So a Binacle evolution I see? Rock/Water-type, has same ability as Mega Charizard X, and also learns Clamp, Fury Cutter, Slash and Rock Polish. Stat specialties appear to be Attack and Defense. Not bad! I bet this thing looks like a strong physical attacker, with some physical defensive tank thrown in going by those stats.

I smell BL or a little bit of OU,
    but let's see its movepool in the future. :)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    btw klefki is confirmed steel/fairy
    Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Has the Pseudo-legendary line been show yet? And is there a site or something anywhere that I can view all the new pokemon together?

Also is there a list somewhere of all the pokemon that are now part Fairy?

Years
  • Barbarnacle is MUCH better than Binacle. I don't really love it, but it's definitely interesting now. Reminds me of Bongo Bongo as well as the monster from Pan's Labyrinth.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Has the Pseudo-legendary line been show yet? And is there a site or something anywhere that I can view all the new pokemon together?

Even if it has, we won't know if it is a Psuedo Legend until the Base stats are released. So far there haven't been many 3 stage Pokemon lines so I think we haven't been shown yet. Still we won't know until base stats are revealed so looks like we will have to wait until the 12th for the Psuedo's confirmation.

Years
  • two steel/fairy types now~

Depending on this things stats it has a chance to floor Mawile.

I took a look at its height and wow Klefki sure is tiny! It's around the size of several teeny Pokemon like Budew and Diglett. But still a little bigger than Flabebe and Joltik though. Aside from being so teeny, it has an awesome defensive typing so I'm wondering if this thing might have an evolution that could be competitively viable.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Has the Pseudo-legendary line been show yet? And is there a site or something anywhere that I can view all the new pokemon together?

No pseudo yet. But we have two candidates, Noviern family(?) and that slimy and gooey dragon's evolutionary family that I forgot her name.

And not sure, but from what I know of, there is no such list yet.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • There apparently is an Item in the game that can change the ability of your Pokemon~

I'm thinking that maybe that'd be related to Hidden Abilities? Since they've removed the Dream World, I was wondering how they'd introduce DW abilities.

Also general thoughts, Barbacle is just boss. I feel bad for the people that ripped on Binacle, I was pretty neutral towards it, but Barbacle is just cool.

Goomy is the cutest thing ever. I'm definitely using it no questions asked.

Mega Gengar and Mega Abomasnow are just amazing! I was really thinking about how they'd do a mega Gengar because at this stage I thought it was pretty likely it'd get one. I'm not disappointed at all, it's so cool!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm thinking that maybe that'd be related to Hidden Abilities? Since they've removed the Dream World, I was wondering how they'd introduce DW abilities.

Also general thoughts, Barbacle is just boss. I feel bad for the people that ripped on Binacle, I was pretty neutral towards it, but Barbacle is just cool.

Mega Gengar and Mega Abomasnow are just amazing! I was really thinking about how they'd do a mega Gengar because at this stage I thought it was pretty likely it'd get one. I'm not disappointed at all, it's so cool!

No I thought the Dream World will be returning, but exclusively for Gen VI?

Years
  • There apparently is an Item in the game that can change the ability of your Pokemon~

Spoiler:

Wow didn't see this coming, at all. Maybe they don't plan on implementing a Dream World-like feature on the new Global Link after all, and to compensate for those who wanted those 5th Gen Hidden Abilities on their old Pokemon, they could use this item. Also, I'm hoping the 6th Gen Pokemon, or at least most of them can get a Hidden Ability of their own as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015

I know DW is gone. But what about in December when pokebank can be accessed. I'm sure there are people that just have all these DW pokemon saved. I guess by then we'll have the DW abilities tossed around the interwebz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back