• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: New Pokemon RBY Map Editor

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    So I mentioned that I started a project many years ago to edit the Pokemon RBY Roms from the Gameboy.
    Here it is so far with a bit more work done to it.

Save ability has been taken out to prevent it being used at the moment as its still not finished
    I just tweaked some code so that it now reads the pallet information direct from the ROM too
    The difference between this and the old PokeMap editor, is that this will allow you to resize the bloody window - my biggest annoyance with the other tool.
    Also, you can CTRL+Z on the editor to undo the last tile you laid. Press it again and it will move back again (unlimited UNDO/REDO actions)

So as not to break rules, I wont post as a like, but will say it can be found on Media Fire with ?b0z4qm0tigmy55g

There is a bit of interest in this on another site which somebody here pointed me too so i'll continue developing it and then move on to newer roms

Back