• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

///

AM/PM

steal me out of my h e a d
Years
  • I finished (well, the Elite Four at least...) Pokemon X tonight and remembered how great the series was (the last one I played was Emerald, haha) and some events transpired, Google searches took place and now, well, here I am. My name is Michael, I live in Australia and like listening to Jawbreaker and being horribly unproductive. Hello!

Years
  • Hiya there Michael, really nice to see you here today! PC's always welcome to new faces and you seem like an interesting one given how I love your username, it's pretty cool in my eyes.

Pokemon X was really great I have to say, especially how emotional the ending was with AZ reuniting with his lost Floette. If you're interested in discussing the games you should check out the Pokemon X & Y board here. And also going by what I saw on your profile you might love the Video Games and Culture & Media boards as well since you have a taste for music and gaming. Loads to keep you entertained here!

So, have an awesome time here and I will be seeing you around hopefully, and feel free to drop me a message anytime. Make sure you read the rules when you can, or you can ask a staff member if you have a question. Take care Michael, I'll see you!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Michael! <33 Good to meet you.

Yeah, X and Y have brought plenty of older Pokemon fans back to the franchise.. I've run into many peeps who haven't played since generations 1-3. Some of them haven't played since Red and Blue, even, which was a pretty darn awesome thing to see. Pokemon's that awesome and keeps bringing people back together! :)

PC is really easy to settle into - Hikamaru left some great suggestions for you so you get the best experience so check them out. There's also the Trade Corner for trading and Battle Center for battling.. we pretty much have everything here and it's very, very worthwhile to get involved.

Have fun and see you! Be sure to stick around.

Back