• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate?

Kyoe

working on it
Years
  • Hmm, let me help you out there, friend. It's best to have an outlined topic in your threads.
    Welcome to PC, by the way! :D

You guys like chocolate? What kinds best? Why?
    What's your favourite way to eat chocolate?

As for me, I like dark chocolate, best. It tastes wonderful, and has plently of benefits for your health!

And my favourite way to eat it would probably be with fresh fruit. I don't eat too much chocolate usually, so I like to set the rich flavour off with a nice crisp or light one, like an apple or some strawberries.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm a killer for mostly milk chocolate, but I also have a sweet side for the orange chocolate kind, and almond gold. I don't really have a particular reason why, but dark chocolate comes off too bitter for me and white sometimes comes off a bit too sweet (white chocolate and raspberry is pretty good though).

I think my favourite brand of chocolate though would be flake because of it's flake-ish texture. It feels great when you put it in your mouth, and sometimes nice to have with ice cream. Despite me loving a lot of the Cadbury popular brands, I'm still a killer for our home brand Whittaker's Chocolate

No favourite way to eat chocolate, but I do enjoy dipping strawberries in chocolate sauce if that counts?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I really like dark chocolate. I've always loved the flavor, and the health benefits are a nice added bonus. I like milk chocolate as well. I'm not a big fan of most flavored chocolates, however (e.g., nutty chocolates, fruity chocolates, etc.); I prefer my chocolate plain and pure. I did try a lot of flavored chocolate at a chocolate factory I went to a few months ago, though, and most of it was pretty good, though in the end, I purchased the more standard options rather than the unusual flavors.

I enjoy consuming chocolate in any number of ways (cakes, cookies, ice cream, etc.), but my favorite ways probably involves pure chocolate pieces or bars.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I like mostly any kind of chocolate. <3 I'm literally a huge choco-holic as well. I can't get enough of it, and just yesterday I bought some Dove chocolate that is strawberry creme and chocolate. It's sooooo gooooood. *______*

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    CHOCOLATE

I love chocolate. Chocolate is my favorite food that ever existed. Everyday, I have a craving for it. And luckily, I've found a way to fit it into my diet daily without having that super fattening stuff. (As I'm trying to lose some weight.) There are delicious healthy chocolates out there! My particular favorite is frozen yogurt chocolate. But I love crunchy chocolate rice pops too. Just... I love every chocolate that ever existed. Even white chocolate. It has this unique flavor that I can't describe and nothing else has it. Sweet... but not too sweet. (One of the reasons I'm not as fond of more typical fruit flavors a lot of the time. I don't like overly sweet.) There's that hint of bitter in there, of course.

The only chocolate I hate is mint chocolate. Mint is like eating toothpaste. Keep that stuff outta my delicious, please.

Years
  • I really like dark chocolate. I've always loved the flavor, and the health benefits are a nice added bonus.

I'm the same way. Dark chocolate is definitely my favorite type of chocolate. I still like milk chocolate, but I've always liked dark chocolate more. I also like eating pure chocolate more than mixed flavor chocolates.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Online now
    I like pretty much every chocolate except dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is just too strongly flavored for me to enjoy.

Probably my favorite way to have chocolate is chocolate covered Oreos. I'm pretty sure the first time I had a chocolate covered Oreo, I heard angels singing somewhere in the distance.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I love white chocolate but really only if it has been cooled in the fridge. I can't stand pretty much any other kind of chocolate unless it is really high quality (or has a fruit filling, yum).

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    1873.jpg

You can't go wrong with chocolate. People that don't like chocolate are up to no good.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • I have a huge love for dark chocolate. I recently discovered I especially love it with orange rinds! Chocolate blueberries are yummy too (I bought some last night).

I try not to overindulge, but with Valentine's coming up and then Easter I will definitely be getting my fill of chocolate. Easter isn't even that close... but I've been thinking of it because they seem to have a lot of Easter candy out already in the stores o.o

Bottom line: chocolate is good! I don't really enjoy commercial chocolate bars though! (kitkats are okay on occasion as well as mint aero bars, but that's it).

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i don't really like straight-up chocolate, whoops. when i do eat chocolate it's usually dark chocolate and hopefully paired with something (caramel, fruit, w/e). i can't eat a milk chocolate hershey's bar because honestly they don't taste that great; white chocolate on the other hand is too sweet. sue me

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Does my username tell the whole story or not?

I hate white chocolate and love dark chocolate. I also only eat dark chocolate ice-cream.... Yes, I'm weird. When I was younger my mom often used to allow only non-chocolate ice-cream when I went out because well I'm not that open-minded in terms of ice-cream.

Years
  • Dark Chocolate is actually pretty healthy and has a more robust taste than milk and white "chocolate". (75%+ cocao)

I especially like the almond and fruit filled dark chocolate or dark chocolate coated almonds/cashews.

Back