• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which mouse do you own?

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
Years
  • After CPU,GPU,RAM,display,Motherboard comes the epic MOUSE!!!
    Which mouse do you own?
    I have the Razer Deathadder Chroma. RAINBOW SWAG LEL!!!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Idk like I think it's an HP mouse, man idk like it's black, and it's made by HP. That's pretty much it.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I own a logictech wireless mouse and it was a gift from my english lecturer

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Mine is a Hama Optical Wired mouse. it came with my laptop and I've been using it ever since I bought it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Uhhhh. It's just a logitech mouse. Nothing really special about it. I got from walmart like months ago. I do like it because it doesn't drain batteries as fast though. I had a previous mouse that did that, and omg it annoyed me.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    A Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000. I bought this thing a couple years ago and while it definitely aged a bit, it's still doing its job rather well.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'm that lame-o who still uses a touchpad on my laptop. xD

I've considered getting some sort of wireless mouse, preferably a Logitech one, but I haven't gotten around doing so yet. D=

Years
  • I own a Logitech M-BT85 mouse, which is a model I've owned since about 2005 or so and it's still holding on fairly well.

I also own another Logitech wired mouse, and two wireless mice which I don't use as often as my primary mouse.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I own a Sandstrom SMBT14 wireless mouse. I really dislike using wired mice in my current desk setup as the cable always gets in the way. My mouse either uses a dongle or Bluetooth to connect, although I've never managed to get it to work.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ttesports Black. It's quite large and heavy which I like for the most part, but this does make it relatively difficult to move very precisely. While it does have removeable weights, if they are removed it feels front-heavy, so I've kept them in. I wouldn't reccomend it as a particularly high quality piece of work, but as a mouse on the cheaper side of the high-end spectrum it does the job that much better than a more generic one.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • 61Cjas%2BcPXL._SY355_.jpg

Whatever the hell that^ is. I got it off Amazon cheap, and it does it's job.

Years
  • My computer has a built-in pad mouse that I use basically all the time. I did get a wireless mouse one Christmas I think (or it might have been my birthday), but I prefer the built-in pad. Makes things less wire-y and messy.

Years
  • An $8 Logitech M100 mouse. It's cheap, comfortable, and works.

:) Don't need a fancy mouse at all since all I need to use it for is to scroll across the screen.

Spoiler:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I have a Logitech G500 mouse on my desktop. I got it on sale about six years ago and it's served me fine for gaming and general use.

I have a small cheap wireless Logitech mouse for my laptop as well, but since I have a Macbook, I tend to just use the trackpad instead. It's the first touchpad I've ever really cared to use on a regular basis - most laptop touchpads suck and I always preferred to use a mouse.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Logitech Performance MX. I was kind of sceptical of it at first since my mom actually bought it for me and like, you know, moms and technology. But I came to really adore it! It's wireless and works on pretty much any surface, but most importantly: you can switch between precise scrolling and super fast/smooth scrolling and it makes browsing the internet SO MUCH BETTER without sacrificing mouse usability in games or situations where you don't wanna scroll half the page in a second. I love it so much. It doesn't have a ton of extra buttons, but it's got enough to be very useful to me.

On my macbook I just use the touchpad.

Back