• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Foreign 6IV Japanese Ditto FT: Shiny Pelipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
Years
  • Yep, another person looking for a foreign 6iv ditto for breeding purposes. I really want one so I can put it to use for breeding after I beat the E4 but I don't have much to trade. Looking for a clone or something so someone can just help me out and believe me, I will keep you in mind if I come across anything interesting! Please someone help me! I would prefer it to be japanese or chinese but anything foreign to the US game will work so I can use the matsuda method with it. I know a perfect foreign ditto is a lot to ask for but I think it will be okay. Thanks so much!

Trading: Shiny Rash Pelipper, 31 Sp Atk IVs, caught in Alpha Sapphire.

PM ME if you can help me with your FC.

Here is my stuff:

IGN: Tukura
    FC: 2810 - 0157 - 3384

Please send a PM if you can help!

TRADE COMPLETE!

Thanks so much! All of your help is very, very appreciated!
    - TukuraJames

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • No problemo, I can get you one in a jiffy! Just put up anything on the GTS, tell me exactly what it is, with the message "POTATOES!" and I'll send one right over. (Make sure I'm online here before doing that please, so you get the right one ^.^')

Last edited:

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Years
  • Putting a Pelipper up with the message potatoes for the 6IV foreign ditto, putting it up now!

Thanks so much!

EDIT: Pelipper is in there with the message "POTATOES!"

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Years
  • STILL IN NEED OF 6IV FOREIGN DITTO!

TRADING: Shiny Pelipper caught in AS, Rash nature, 31 sp atk IVs and untouched! Please PM me!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back