• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Something or other ~

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • 248.gif

Tyranitar @Choice Scarf
    Sand Stream | Jolly
    Ev Spread; 252 Spd, 252 Atk, 4 Hp
    - Pursuit
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake/Superpower

This guy's really only been added to the team, he was a Hippowdon who wasn't good enough u.u I was kinda torn over E-Quake and Superpower, but Superpower can hit Ferrothorn/Exadrill etc...

380.gif

Latias @Leftovers
    Levitate | Timid
    Ev Spread; 112 Hp, 204 Sp.Atk, 196 Spd
    - Recover
    - Calm Mind/Surf
    - Psychic
    - Hidden Power (Fire)

Originally it was Calm Mind but Tyranitars and Exa's raped me after I used a move, so I decided to put Surf on to hit them hard before they attack. <: Hidden Power Fire was for Steel types, but I think Tyranitar covers that, I was thinking about switching to Latios sweeping thingy... I use Psychic instead of Psycho shock, because Bulk up Heracross's resist it, I haven't ran into any Chansey's/Blisseys...

530.gif

Exadrill @Balloon
    Sand Throw | Jolly
    Ev Spread; 4 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - X-Scissor/Brick Break
    - Swords Dance

Pretty much your standard Exa, I use X-Scissor for Lati@s although I' don't run into them much, Brick break might be a more better option since I run into Ferro's and fellow exa's a lot..

212.gif

Scizor @Lum Berry
    Technician | Jolly
    Ev Spread; 248 Hp, 252 Atk, 8 Spd
    - Bullet Punch
    - Bug Bite
    - Roost
    - Swords Dance

This thing hits hard once it actually get's set up, thinking of replacing Roost for Brick break/Superpower, since it can't hit Ferro's hard, which get a shock anyway once they paralyze me and Lum cures it.

560.gif

Scrafty @Leftovers
    Shed Skin | Impish
    Ev Spread; 148 Hp, 192 Atk, 36 Def, 136, Sp.Def
    - Bulk Up
    - Drain Punch
    - Crunch
    - Rest

Tbh... the star of this team, he can take hits like a monster, all whilst Bulking up. Once my Hp get's low Rest, and Shed Skin normally cures me, then just Drain Punch to regain hp and Crunch is for anything that resists fighting. Need help with the Ev's for this fella though ;o

472.gif

Gliscor @Toxic Orb
    Poison Heal | Impish
    Ev Spread; 252 Def, 20 Atk, 236 Spd
    - Fling
    - Acrobat
    - Earthquake
    - Taunt/Protect

Protect > Toxic orb activate, then hurl it to get someone poisoned, then Acrobat or E-Quake to death, but Taunt stops Ferro in it's tracks along with a lot of other status inflicter's. \:

★ What I maybe considering. ★

445.gif

Garchomp @Leftovers
    Rough Skin | Jolly
    Ev' Spread; 252 Hp, 252 Spd, 4 Atk
    - Substitute
    - Double Chop
    - Swagger
    - Rest

I faced this today, Wolf used it >: I swear it annoyed me so much! D:<

381.gif

Latios @Choice Scarf
    Levitate | Timid
    Ev Spread; 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
    - Psychic/Psycho Shock
    - Trick
    - Surf/Hidden Power (Fire)/Thunderbolt
    - Draco Meteor

I used this once it was pretty fun, crippling Ferro's and such ~ Although I decided on Latias, but now think I may use it again idk...

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'd recommend Superpower over EQ on tar, and if you'd like to hit hard instead of resisting switch Latias with Latios.

For scizor if you'd like to switch roost I'd recommend brick break over superpower, cause you'd like to hit more things, which you may not after a superpower decreases defense.

And for scrafty, If you stick with rest, I'd change shed skin with eartquake spiral aka moxie, that gives you +1 boost in attack for every foe you KO with direct damage ( not stealth rock, spikes, etc.) After a Bulk Up and some Moxie boosts, scrafty is beast. Really

:)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Latias: It needs Dragon Pulse over Psychic so that it provides neutral coverage alongside Surf:
    -Calm Mind
    -Recover
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Surf

You can give Excadrill Rapid Spin over Brick Break/X-Scissor to spin away entry hazards.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    And for scrafty, If you stick with rest, I'd change shed skin with eartquake spiral aka moxie, that gives you +1 boost in attack for every foe you KO with direct damage ( not stealth rock, spikes, etc.) After a Bulk Up and some Moxie boosts, scrafty is beast.

:)

That is pointless as his set has Rest. Though DD Scrafty is alot better at the moment imo, so you could indeed use it.

Scrafty @ Leftovers / Life Orb
    Trait: Moxie
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Hi Jump Kick / Drain Punch
    - Crunch
    - Ice Punch

Scarf Latios is terrible and Pursuit bait, Hydreigon outclasses is so much at that its unreal.

Scizor wants 232 HP / 96 Atk / 180 Sp.Def @ Adamant.
    Minimizes down Life Orb recoil and gives you a lefties number, gives a jump point in attack and lets you KO Gengar with an boosted BP.

Latios outclasses Latias at any offensive set. Psychic is also terrible, dragon stab needs to go over it.

Latios @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Draco Meteor
    - Surf
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Trick

Latios @ Life Orb
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Draco Meteor
    - Surf
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Recover / Psycho Shock

Any one of those plz.

Tyranitar wants to be bulky with Stealth Rock. To make you less Lati@s weak too and without SR, flying monsters can just slay you.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sandstream
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd) / Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    Evs: 252 HP / 88 SpA / 168 SpD or 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SpD
    - Stealth Rock
    - Crunch
    - Fire Blast / Pursuit
    - SuperPower

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 180 SAtk / 76 SpD
    Sassy Nature (+SpD, -Spd)
    - Crunch
    - Ice Beam
    - Fire Blast
    - Stealth Rock

Both these work.

Also dont use that chomp, its a gimmick. Aka it wont work vs good players lol

Back